March 2014 Moms
Options

How's your belly button doing?

I know everyone's different and blah blah blah but I'm curious! I'm 22w 1d and mine is still an innie but getting pretty flattened and stretched. How far along are you and how's yours holding up?

Re: How's your belly button doing?

• Options
    25 weeks here and I have a deep innie. It's starting to get flatter/wider and some of the edges on the inside are starting to come out further.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm 23 w 5d and still have an innie but I have a deep belly button. It's being stretched wider. I'm very interested to see what it ends up like as my belly grows.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'll be 25w thursday. Mine is still an innie (yay!) however, it is getting wider and more oval.
    Who knows what it is doing!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Mine looks the same. No changes.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    hehe, I was just thinking about this question... mine is still definitely an innie, but very flat and stretched out. I am very curious if it will pop out! (I hope not! I think that bump on an clothes will look very unattractive!)
    imageimage
  • Options
    21 weeks tomorrow and cavernous! I expected it to stretch, but I could smuggle quarters in there!
  • Options
    24 weeks today and while it's still an innie I can see the back of my belly button! lol 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    25 weeks 1 day and my deep innie is almost completely flat. BUT this is my second and I have 2 hernias from delivering my first so I'd like to try and blame them for my lack of belly bytton.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    21 weeks and its starting to pop out
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    25+2 today and mine is half flat and half out. This is what it did with DD, but a little bit later. I'm curious to see if it will stay this way or pop all the way out before we're done.
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm 21 weeks (measuring at 25 though since its twins) mine is flat with about half starting to stick out a little
  • Options
    Well, I'm a STM but mine is completely destroyed. With DS it started popping out at 12 weeks and was stretched very flat by the end. It never went back in and now I have a hole in my muscle wall the size of my thumb and a very stretched out belly button.
        image  image

• Options
    Still an innie but i can seen inside it now lol.

• Options
    Mine is out, but I'm a STM. It popped pretty early. It doesn't stick out a ton, but is a little more than flat. 
  • Options
    I'm 23w. I always said my belly button was the bottomless hole I have a very round deep belly button an then a short button. ( if this makes any sense). I wasn't sure if my belly would change due to having my appendix removed a few years ago and they go through the belly button. I also still have a belly button ring in. An have been avoiding taking it out cause I feel it covers the scar from my appendix. I should take it out soon but I'm procrastinating for sure
  • Options
    I very much had an innie and now at 25w its an outie..noticeable through my shirts too..creepy lol
  • Options
    24w2d and still have a very deep innie. I don't think mine will pop, but it could surprise me.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine has popped out :) I'm 23 weeks! I am a STM and the first time around this didn't happen till around 8 or 9 months : / I'm scared!
  • Options
    The very center of my belly button has started to pop out, just not the whole thing. It's a much less of an innie and a whole lot flatter. I'm almost 26 weeks, but I feel like it's going to pop any day now!
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• Options
    Just about 24 wks and it's still in but getting flat!
    BabyName Ticker}
  • Options
    22 weeks and still an innie.  I have a suuuuuuuuper deep belly button, so I'm curious how long till it's showing/flat!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am 21 weeks, 2 days and mine is still an innie, but getting shallower. I am really nervous about this! I do not want it to pop out! This is so weird, and probably TMI, but during a trip to the Dr. who was checking me for ticks after a deep-woods zip-lining incident (fun, but the surprise ticks attached to me after were GROSS) he had to look into my belly button, which is super deep, and saw that part of my umbilical cord never fell off, so it's still in there and attached to me! Now I'm afraid of what may pop out and that it will be painful or gross looking. He said he had never seen that before, ever... now I'm super self-conscious... thankfully I'm pregnant in the winter and not summer where I would be in a bathing suit!

IAmPregnant Ticker image VOTE on my Name List
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker 
    March Siggy Theme
  • Options
    Still an innie but definitely getting shallower!
    BabyFetus Tickerimage
  • Options
    lalaith50 said:
    hehe, I was just thinking about this question... mine is still definitely an innie, but very flat and stretched out. I am very curious if it will pop out! (I hope not! I think that bump on an clothes will look very unattractive!)
    You could always put a band-aid over it so you cant see it :)

BFP #1 10/02/06, EDD 5/1/07 Natural Miscarriage 1 week after BFP

BFP #2 3/28/07, EDD 11/19/07 Natural Miscarriage 2 weeks after BFP

BFP #3 1/16/11, 1st U/S - 1/28/11 HR 132bpm, Missed Miscarriage- 2/28/11, D&C 3/8/11 

March 2011, diagnosed with MTHFR gene mutation

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about You, but since I didn't get the chance, would You please hold them on Your lap and tell them about me?

BFP #4 6/26/13, EDD 3/8/14, Delivered @ 40w6d
    Bethany Elizabeth born on 3/14/14 @ 6:48am weighing almost 8lbs 1oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches.

• Options
    I am 24w2d and mine should be popping any time. I figure by Thanksgiving it will be. When I lean back it pops out. I showed this to DH and he said "well I'm not hungry anymore". LOL. Apparently my belly button grosses him out now.

BFP #1 10/02/06, EDD 5/1/07 Natural Miscarriage 1 week after BFP

BFP #2 3/28/07, EDD 11/19/07 Natural Miscarriage 2 weeks after BFP

BFP #3 1/16/11, 1st U/S - 1/28/11 HR 132bpm, Missed Miscarriage- 2/28/11, D&C 3/8/11 

March 2011, diagnosed with MTHFR gene mutation

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about You, but since I didn't get the chance, would You please hold them on Your lap and tell them about me?

BFP #4 6/26/13, EDD 3/8/14, Delivered @ 40w6d
    Bethany Elizabeth born on 3/14/14 @ 6:48am weighing almost 8lbs 1oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches.

• Options
    I have an innie it just becomes a big crator.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a really deep innie; it never popped out last time, although it did get pretty shallow.  Still very much an innie at this point. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I still have an innie, but keeps getting flatter and shallower.
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Options
    I'll be 25 weeks on Wednesday and I can see the bottom of my belly button now. I could never see it before but it is definitely pushing upwards. Not an outtie yet but at this rate I suspect it will be at some point.
  • Options
    Still have a deep innie. :D

• Options
    that is.....such a super cute question :)     My belly button is still an innie but has gotten much shallower. DH actually commented on it, that he has 'never seen the bottom of my belly button before' but now he can. haha, he is wondering if it is going to flatten out or pop out! I hope it just flattens out and goes no further.

• Options
    I have a deep innie when not pregnant. My first pregnancy I didn't think it would ever pop and then I had a nasty noro virus late in pregnancy. I entered the bathroom with an innie, and left with an outie. Seriously. It popped while I was violently throwing up. 
  • Options
    Mine has been out and about since 18 weeks! I had an outie as a child and I think all my dancing cause my muscles to change it to an innie... Now it's back lol. People won't stop talking about it... It's not cool...
  • Options
    I'm 24 and 5, ftm, and no change at all. Belly ring still in and I see no reason to take it out yet.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my blog: www.lifescravin.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Mine's totally flat lol. It never "popped" with DD and stayed kinda weirdly shallow.

• Options
    FTM 22 wks 2 days. Mine is an In-betweenie. You can see it when I where a tight shirt but I think it could still pop out further. It grosses me out and I hate it! Haha ok I just looked and it's basically an outie.
    Married 6-1-13
    Sebastian 3-11-14
    Simon 5-2-15
    Baby #3 Due 9-29-16
  • Options
    I'm 25w2d and I still have a pretty deep innie, though it is definitely starting to look shallower over the past two weeks.
  • Options
    What belly button? Mine no longer exists! STM, 24w3d with twins and my former innie is stretched completely flat. At this point my belly is the same size that I was full-term with DS so who knows where it will go from here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a pretty deep belly button, never popped out with DD, and 24 weeks now and this time the same so far.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    23 weeks (holy crap!!!) and it is still an innie, but getting flatter as the weeks go by!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"