December 2011 Moms

Monday morning whine?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Monday morning whine?

• mtb21 said:
    I can't be the only one not in a cheerful mood this morning, right? I am still pregnant. That is all really. I know I shouldn't even whine about that because I'm not even due until next week, but insert tears here. On the plus side, we bought a king sized bed and it is getting delivered today!! DH and I have shared a double bed since we moved in together 6.5 years ago so I am beyond excited about this. Now please don't let my water break on our brand new bed.
    OH MY GOD!  A double??? LOL. Wow you must REALLY love your hubby.  DH shared a double for the first couple of months when we were dating but then we had to get rid of it. I hope your water doesn't break on your new mattress either!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Here's my XP from Jan 14's board. :)  (#1 I wrote seconds after I hung up on DH, so it was fresh. LOL he has since called me back apologizing, but I'm still kinda in an annoyed mood!)

I have a couple today

1) because I just hung up with him.. DH is being an asshat today. Not only is he just being sort with me in general. but apparently it is MY fault the dishwasher leaked all over the floor last night because I had it too full. (Which it was not too full. There was a dish in each spot, but not by any means too full for what a normal dishwasher should be able to handle. We just got a really really bad one where in this case, all the online reviews were RIGHT!) Then, as I'm trying to finsh my scentences, he keep interupting me askign me to get to my point. I WOULD if you would SHUT UP long enough for me to finish a scentence! ARG! (Sorry that bitchfest was fresh.)

2) My side of the family is going to have Thanksgiving at my sister's house. She texted me last night to say that not only is she planning on having her family there, & us, but also her MIL, her SIL & her 2 kids and sme uncle of theirs. That's 14-15 people total in her not very large house. There simply isn't enough room for everyone. Thinking of skipping it this year with them.

My 2 December boys

• Loading the player...
  • mtb21 said:
    I can't be the only one not in a cheerful mood this morning, right? I am still pregnant. That is all really. I know I shouldn't even whine about that because I'm not even due until next week, but insert tears here. On the plus side, we bought a king sized bed and it is getting delivered today!! DH and I have shared a double bed since we moved in together 6.5 years ago so I am beyond excited about this. Now please don't let my water break on our brand new bed.
    We upgraded from a double to a king when we moved into our new house. It is glorious! Well, except for when DH decides to take his half of the bed out of the middle. Then we might as well still be in the full sized bed.

My whine for the day:

I'm really annoyed with JC Penney right now. I ordered curtains, lamps, and curtain rods online because they didn't have everything that I wanted in the store. Turns out one of the curtain rods is too long to ship by UPS, so it is being shipped by freight truck to my house. Had I known this ahead of time I would have opted for in-store pickup because it is seriously taking FOREVER to get the stupid thing here. Everything else has arrived, and has been installed, so I'm getting pretty tired of my front window looking stupid and unfinished when everything else looks so nice.

It doesn't help that I'm in full-on nesting mode for LO #2 and I feel like I can't get anything done because I have to wait for everyone else to do what they need to do first. It's making me unpleasant to be around.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Maybe you should sleep on the couch just in case???? Or put down a tarp??? Sending you labor vibes. When did you go into labor with #1??

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • You guys are having some rough Mondays!
    My whine is about our weekend. We went to a fundraiser and DH spent WAY too much money. It was supper with an auction and raffles. He drank too much and we were sitting by some friends that are very well off. When we hang out with them, DH thinks we're just as well off as them. While we are doing ok, we have a ton of extra expenses with moving this month. I was upset but I know that when I tell him no he does the opposite. He realized it the next day and I told him we just can't go next year. It's ridiculous but I guess the bright side is that it's tax deductible and we're getting a date night in a hotel...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mtb21 said:

Maybe you should sleep on the couch just in case???? Or put down a tarp??? Sending you labor vibes. When did you go into labor with #1??

I think DH will pick up a mattress cover on his way home from work today. 39w1d, so that will be on Saturday for this pregnancy.
    Good idea on the mattress cover. Any day now!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"