Potty Training
Options

Recommendations on potty's

I am just wondering if I could get some recommendations for my DD on  first potty's.  I would love to find something that we can use at home and when we go to other people's homes or just out and about running errands ect. She is almost 14 months..not ready for potty training but I would like to get ahead start at looking into them.  TIA!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Recommendations on potty's

• Options
    We have a potty that stays at home and another that we bring with us.

I have an Arm & Hammer one at home. I'm not a fan of it....it any Potts in general. We have it in one of our four bathrooms. DD only uses it in that bathroom, but she just sits on the toilet in the three others. To me the potty is just more to clean.

But I LOVE the one we bought for out and about. It's called Pottette. It has two uses - one to place on top of a toilet to make it more kid friendly size (and sanitary if using a public toilet). The other is actually kind of like a potty that you attach bags to so the child does their business in the bag. You tie it up and toss it. Yes...sounds gross, but if you're out and about with no access to a toilet, this does come in handy!

It's pretty inexpensive. It folds up pretty compact, so it's easy to tuck in the bottom of your stroller, car, diaper bag, etc.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0016KV73W/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1384609551&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have several of the $5 green ones from Ikea, one of which lives in my car. It's relatively compact, and fits in a small bag. I took it shopping with me for a month or so at the beginning of training! Not as compact as the fold-up ones that go on the seat, but it works well.
    imageimageimage
    Anniversary
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"