Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Did you bleed during pregnancy?

Hello New Mom's!!
I am currently 9 weeks pregnant with IVF twins. I have been bleeding for my entire pregnancy. I am on IM Progesterone and I have two subchorionic hemorrhages. I am really starting to loose it emotionally. Every single time I go to the bathroom I see blood. I can't take the fear and unknown anymore. I am desperately seeking success stories about other moms that had bleeding during pregnancy. I am not on bedrest because my OB says that it won't make any difference.
Me:35,  DH: 39   
TTC since March 2011. All bloodword, SA & HSG are normal.  
8/12: Clomid & TI - BFN 
10/12: Colmid & TI - BFN 
3/13:  Clomid, Trigger & IUI - BFN 
4/13: Gonal F, Trigger & IUI: BFN  
6/13: IVF #1 (1AA blast & 1BB blast) = BFN 
8/13: FET #1= BFN
10/13: FET #2= BFP!!!

BabyFruit Ticker  image

Re: Did you bleed during pregnancy?

• Active bleeding needing pads or spotting? With #2 and #4 I had spotting throughout pregnancy -- when I wiped but not enough to require a pad.

I'm sorry you are having issues. 
  • I had periodic bleeding throughout my pregnancy.  No problems associated with it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks girls!! I will try and take a deep breath and relax a little!
    Me:35,  DH: 39   
    TTC since March 2011. All bloodword, SA & HSG are normal.  
    8/12: Clomid & TI - BFN 
    10/12: Colmid & TI - BFN 
    3/13:  Clomid, Trigger & IUI - BFN 
    4/13: Gonal F, Trigger & IUI: BFN  
    6/13: IVF #1 (1AA blast & 1BB blast) = BFN 
    8/13: FET #1= BFN
    10/13: FET #2= BFP!!!

BabyFruit Ticker  image
  • I spotted the whole first trimester. I gave birth to a healthy 10#2oz little man :)
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• I bled from 6 weeks until about 9 weeks from a SCH as well and had a healthy baby girl in October. I was freaked too, but all was well! They say once you reach 10 weeks the chances of MC go down considerably, so you're almost there!
  • I had brown/pink spotting at random times up to 10w with DD, they never looked for a cause of the spotting with her.  She was born perfect at 40w3d.

With DS I had brown/pink/redish-orange spotting sporadically during my first tri up to about 9w.  With DS they determined I had a SCH.  He was born perfect at 40w3d.

It's scary I know, but it doesn't always mean the worst!  Best of luck to you! 
  • jocie2581jocie2581 member
    edited November 2013
    When I was pregnant with my twins I bled from 11-14 weeks. It was incredibly stressful. But my ob wasn't worried bc the boys looked fine on the ultrasound.

They are now seven weeks old.
                         My fraternal twin boys. Born Sept 2013.
  • I bled from 11 weeks to about 17 weeks with DD (second pregnancy), but nothing with DS (first pregnancy).

Some days I would bleed red blood and other days it would be more brown like old blood. I had ultrasounds and pelvic done and there never was any reason for the bleeding. It was just considered unexplained bleeding. I would use google way too much, but it did reassure me at times to hear other mothers going or gone through it as well.

DD was born at 41 weeks perfectly healthy! I'm hoping the same for you and that your bleeding stops soon for you!
    imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I spotted at the beginning just a little. Then had more bleeding towards the end. I would still take care and rest as much as possible. It sounds like you have been through a lot.
    I would also request more frequent dr check ups if you don't already.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"