Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

It hit me today.......

Meganz927Meganz927 member
edited November 2013 in Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
I have to vent, so I am a hairstylist and today I had a wedding to do hair for. It was a long time client of mine and as I was doing the bride's hair her makeup artist came in and immediately announced she was preggo and her due date is 4 days before my due date was. It's her 3rd child and kept talking about it. It hasn't bothered me this much until today. It hit me how sad I was why my pregnancy didnt work out. She just kept on and on about her symptoms and how excited they were. I'm not unhappy for her, pregnancy is a wonderful thing it was just hard we were due so close together and knowing that could have been me too. Thanks for my vent Sesh................
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
IAmPregnant Ticker
<: center;">Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: It hit me today.......

• Aw I'm sorry Hun. It is really hard, but it'll get easier. I'm a teaching assistant, and the day I went back to work after my first loss, a colleague was holding a parent's newborn baby and turned and asked if I wanted to hold her? She knew I'd just lost a baby and didn't bat an eyelid. I didn't want to seem rude but I politely declined, then walked away to take some deep breaths.
    There will be good and bad days, but eventually the bad days get fewer and far between. Sending you love x

Kieran born 21.1.10

Angel baby 1 lost 18.6.13

Angel baby 2 lost 30.10.13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"