Late Term and Child Loss

TMI but help!?

I am now 7 weeks out from losing my baby at 21 weeks. I bled 2 weeks then it stopped. I have not had a period yet. BUT for the last three weeks every couple days I get blood tinged discharge with tiny strands of bright red blood. Then normal discharge a couple days then the bloody stuff etc etc. any ideas what this is or why I'm having it? Hcg was back to 0 a while ago. TIA!!!

Re: TMI but help!?

• Your period might be getting ready to start? Body is still adjusting, possible 
    *******************************************************************************************************************
    BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
    Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
    image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• My body did the same thing. I would think the initial bleeding after having Parker was over, then I would start spotting again. I started my period almost four weeks to the day after losing her. Prepare yourself for that reminder. I wasn't completely prepared for how it would impact me. I hope things start to even out soon for you. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I bled for about 3 weeks, and have had dark brown spotting almost every day.  I am just over a month out.  I hope it stops for you soon.  I have a 6 wk pp apt on the 22nd, and if I'm still spotting will ask about it then, but maybe a call to your Dr. would ease your mind. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"