Natural Birth

Midwife Gifts

Our midwife meant the world to us all through our pregnancy. We got her something special after our little girl was born. The right gifts are hard to find. Here's a head start. :)https://ow.ly/qQHWR

Re: Midwife Gifts

• LOL, cute idea, but I'm not sure I would pay $60 for a throw pillow for anyone, including my mom or myself. Still, I never even thought about midwife presents. Anyone else do this? What did you give them? (Aside from the money you owe them, of course.)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • One midwife I bought a nice candle and holder.  The last midwife I bought her a set of pens that she used at my house and liked.  She was super thrilled!
  • Loading the player...
  • CDMay2006CDMay2006 member
    edited November 2013
    Cute, but I have to agree, that is super pricey for a simple pillow. Glad it conveyed your sentiment, though :)

We got our two midwives each a few local, handmade bath items (bar of soap, bath fizzie or lotion, I forget which), along with a hand written thank you note. Less than 10 each, but I think it was useful to them, and picked it just for them (even though the concept was generic).
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"