Illinois Babies
Options

Moms to be in Plainfield area??

Hi All!!!  I recently moved to the Plainfield area, expecting our first child in December.  I really don't know anyone in the area, hoping to meet some other Moms!  Hope everyone is feeling fabulous

Re: Moms to be in Plainfield area??

• Options
    Hi there :-) We are expecting in April. We live in Bolingbrook but close to Plainfield and our kids go to Plainfield Schools :-) Nice to meet you!!  Hope you're feeling great as well!!
  • Options
    Hello! We are due in April 2014 and we live in Aurora, IL super close to Plainfield and Bolingbrook. How are you ladies doing today?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi there!  We are expecting our first, a girl, on November 3 and live in Oswego.  Nice to know I'm not the only one out here!  :)
  • Options
    I'm expecting my second in April. I am on the edge of Naperville and aurora. :)
  • Options
    Hi - I'm in the Romeoville area, but in the Plainfield school district.  We're expecting our first child at the end of November.  Good to know there are other expecting mom's in the area! 
  • Options
    I'm not expecting at the moment (although we are trying for #3), but we do live in Plainfield. I have a 8mo and a 2 yr old. If you like to meet up sometime and walk or something send me a PM. Good Luck!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Proud Mom to the ZooCrew - Jack 3 years old and Joey 21 months. 
    Excited and delighted to welcome the 3rd member of the ZooCrew in 2015! We can't wait to meet you Matthew Henry!
  • Options
    HI!! 
    I am a mommy in Montgomery! (close to aurora and oswego!) would love to meet other mommas!
    I have 3 kids- 4yo boy, 2 yo girl and 8 week old girl
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    We moved to Plainfield last year as well! Feel free to pm me :)
  • Options
    I was go glad to find this post. I'm also a Mommy-to-be living in north Plainfield. I'm due in early March. Glad to meet you all. It would be neat to have some kind of meeting event or blog for us to discuss anything local. Congrats everyone.
  • Options
    Hi !! I moved to shorewood about 2 years ago. my fiancé and I are expecting our first in December as well! It's a boy!
  • Options
    Yay!! So happy to see this post! We are due with our first early march and live in joliefield... Joliet technically, but Plainfield schools and I consider us Plainfield.
    Would love to meet moms to be in this area!
    Does anyone know of any prenatal workout classes nearby?
  • Options
    I'm in North Aurora. Not too far!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in Bolingbrook, near Plainfield, as well and expecting our first in early March.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"