Late Term and Child Loss

Emily......the music to my soul......

We didn't really know the sex of our beautiful baby.one dr said girl, the us tech said girl. When we went to our anatomy u s there wasn't a heartbeat, the sex was supposed to be confirmed.... Dr didn't tell me the sex instead she told me she was sorry. I caught a glimpse while she was trying so hard to catch the heartbeat,i saw there my daughter whom I would never meet. How I would have loved to hold her and kiss her beautiful face...oh how my heart aches...my husband and I just named her last night..Emily that name kept coming to mind...and her name is Emily Joy....

Re: Emily......the music to my soul......

• Oooops first doc said boy
  • I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Emily Joy. Sending lots of love, hugs, and support your way. You and your DH made a beautiful choice for a name.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much...i hate that we all have to meet this way..... Praying for all the mommas out there and their angel babies
  • ****siggy warning****

I'm so sorry for your loss. You've come to the right place. The ladies on this board know what you're going through and we're here to help. Emily Joy is a beautiful name.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage

• I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Emily Joy- what a truly beautiful and musical name!  I will be holding you, your husband and Emily Joy in my thoughts, and sending peace and comfort to you <3
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • ***Siggy warning***

I am so sorry for your loss of Emily Joy. You chose a beautiful name to give to her. While you did not get to hold her outside the womb, you knew her as well as you could for the weeks you carried her under your heart. T&Ps for you and your DH.

Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• thank you ladies, may today bring you all thoughts of faith, hope and love...
  • Ticker warning

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Emily, I love her name!  I'm so sorry you have to be here, but glad you found us.  Keeping you and your family in my prayers,.

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Emily Joy...how beautiful!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• I'm so sorry for your loss. Emily Joy is a beautiful name.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"