Two Under 2

Quick Intro and Question

Good morning ladies! My husband and I have a son who is now 14 months old and we are due with our second child in June! We are super excited but nervous for two!
We travel a good amount and my son will still be in a pack-n-play and crib at that time (I hope). My question is ... Do I need to pack-n-plays?
Chicco has a promo that you get an extra mattress when you purchase a new pack-n-play which is good until the end of December. If I need two I'd like to go ahead a buy one to get the extra mattress!!
Thanks!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Quick Intro and Question

• I think traveling by car or plane two pack n plays takes up too much room.  

We just went to Disney and rented two cribs...would have cost us just the same to check two pack n plays.

1 or 2 nights away I sleep with the baby and my husband will sleep with DD#1. We just get two Queens instead of a king.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks for the advice LibbyLouHoo! I agree about rocking the boat. My son sleeps way better in his own space. And if the second kid is anything like me and my son they will like their own space too! We travel a lot by car to visit family. So I think I will invest in another PNP!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"