Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Misoprostol 3rd time

Last Friday I did my intro while I was home waiting for the misoprostol pills to take effect. That night I had some of the strongest cramps I've ever had but minimal bleeding. So I was set to take another 4 pills orally on Saturday. Well the pharmacy screwed up and only gave me 2. I took the two, less cramping and finally more blood and clots.

Well fast forward a few days and my doc tells me she doesn't think I bled enough. I went in for an ultrasound yesterday and she saw what appeared to be some small clots still so she recommended that I take the pills another time. So I took the pills and laid around the house all day waiting for the rest of the bleeding - and there has been none. Ugh

Tomorrow she wants me to get a blood test to check my hcg levels. For once I'm praying they are super low.

Anyone have an idea of what my levels should be 5 or 6 days after taking misoprostol?
BabyFetus Ticker

~My history~
TTC since August 2013
10/2013 BFP #1 - mmc 11/2013 cytotec
6/2014 began fertility help with RE
12/2014 BFP #2 12dpo

Re: Misoprostol 3rd time

• Options

first off, im so very sorry for your loss.  I don't have much advice, but how far along were you? I think it depends on how far along you are in which that depends on how much you bleed/pass. I was about 5 weeks while it was all natural for me (I started fri with strong cramps that led til sat morn) im just now starting to only spot. for some it may only last a couple days but for some may last a couple weeks. all I can suggest is to make a follow up apt in a few days to check and make sure it has all passed then go from there. or call your dr and ask. again I am very sorry.. hugs

photo bf6df11a-4a10-4156-814b-c27eee7e0e89.jpg photo 6e679f21-d3f5-4ab8-bd2c-3c7a839092d8.jpg

• Options
    Thanks for the tips. I last had my levels checked on the 2nd. I haven't heard back from my results today.
    BabyFetus Ticker

~My history~
    TTC since August 2013
    10/2013 BFP #1 - mmc 11/2013 cytotec
    6/2014 began fertility help with RE
    12/2014 BFP #2 12dpo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"