Health & Exercise

Lets Have Healthy Children

2»

Re: Lets Have Healthy Children

• imageSuperTreesa:
    imageangelina477:

I just wanted to share this book with everyone on this board not testing thier? signatures. When I became pregnant with my baby, my mother told me how she ate liver every day to ensure I was healthy and other odd things.? I asked her where she got that advice and she gave me this book.?

I read it over an out of town trip and it really changed me and my outlook on this pregnancy.? It covers the importance of a good diet in addition to a vitamin supplement.?

Its called Lets have healthy children by Adelle Davis.

Enjoy!?

Eleanor 1/8/10 Harriet 1/19/12 Margaret 10/31/2013
  • imageSuperTreesa:
    imageangelina477:

I just wanted to share this book with everyone on this board not testing thier? signatures. When I became pregnant with my baby, my mother told me how she ate liver every day to ensure I was healthy and other odd things.? I asked her where she got that advice and she gave me this book.?

I read it over an out of town trip and it really changed me and my outlook on this pregnancy.? It covers the importance of a good diet in addition to a vitamin supplement.?

Enjoy!?

• Loading the player...
  • imageSuperTreesa:
    imageangelina477:

Enjoy!?

• imageSuperTreesa:
    imageangelina477:

Enjoy!?

• imageSuperTreesa:
    imageangelina477:

Enjoy!?

• imageSuperTreesa:
    imageangelina477:

Enjoy!?

• imageSuperTreesa:
    imageangelina477:

Enjoy!?

• imageSuperTreesa:
    imageangelina477:

Enjoy!?

• imageSuperTreesa:
    imageangelina477:

Enjoy!?

• imageSuperTreesa:
    imageangelina477:

Enjoy!?

• imageSuperTreesa:
    imageangelina477:

Enjoy!?

• imageSuperTreesa:
    imageangelina477:

Enjoy!?

• imageSuperTreesa:
    imageSuperTreesa:
    imageangelina477:

Enjoy!?

• imageSuperTreesa:
    imageangelina477:

Enjoy!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"