Off bcp and ttc 9/1/13

bfp 7/20/14, m/c 7/23

will ttc again 8/14

cat animated GIF

Re: FFFC

• Options
    WolFoxWolFox member
    edited November 2013
    Instead of a confession, can I just complain? 

I'm still exhausted from my crazy day yesterday. I even went to bed early. But going to bed early means that my dog woke up early. Whaaa!!!  :((

Edit: I'll be better by the time I make it to the office, but I'm just stomping my feet a little... 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I ate most of DS's Halloween candy. The chocolates at least. I left her all of the nerds and smarties.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Options
    I took several of my friend's placental encapsulations. 

Without her knowledge?
  • Options

Joy2611 said:
    mak7788 said:

Last night at work, the manager and I were totally grossed out by a customer that obviously crop dusted through our store. It was me! I didn't own up to it because the manager was saying in front of customers how gross it was. Sorry dude, my stomach hurt and I didn't think it would be that bad. But then again...we never do, do we?

I think this confession paired with how you chose to start this thread is quite funny.

It wasn't intentional! I was going to say something, but then I figured I'd see if anyone else noticed.

Married 7/21/12

Off bcp and ttc 9/1/13

bfp 7/20/14, m/c 7/23

will ttc again 8/14

cat animated GIF

• Options
    Umm, ewww, and why?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Ok. Here goes:

When I think I'm gearing up to O, I wear black panties for about a week straight in order to check my CM better and make sure it's fertile CM. I probably own too many pairs of black undies. Flame away my friends. Flame away. :-)

BabyFetus Ticker

Savannah Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet you.

BabyName Ticker

• Options
    Wait...what?..How?...WHY????

BabyFetus Ticker

Savannah Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet you.

BabyName Ticker

• Options

Did they have any effect on you? I have heard they make you feel great, even if they are not yours.

I am considering doing this for #2. My recovery and PPA was rough with my Addie (DD).
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Options

MKAM10 said:

I think I ate most of DS's Halloween candy. The chocolates at least. I left her all of the nerds and smarties.

I would have not been very upset about this.  There were only a few types of chocolate that I actually liked when I was little.

She did not notice/care. She is not a chocolate girl. I made sure she got all of the nerds and smarties.

• Options
    Yesterday I called child protective services on my cousin. My mom told me not to because if anybody finds out it was me it will ruin her relationship with her brother, who is my cousins dad. I don't give a shit. What she is doing to her son is not right, family or not.

Unless the case were to go to court and you testified against your cousin, no one will know it was you. A child's safety always trumps "ruining" an adult friendship. Sorry you have to deal with this!

Married 7/21/12

Off bcp and ttc 9/1/13

bfp 7/20/14, m/c 7/23

will ttc again 8/14

cat animated GIF

• Options
    It's been about a week since I have shaved my legs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

SoSayWeAll said:

I have blonde hair...so over the winter I easily go two months without shaving. H pretends he doesn't notice. I don't wear dresses or skirts so it works out.

Married 7/21/12

Off bcp and ttc 9/1/13

bfp 7/20/14, m/c 7/23

will ttc again 8/14

cat animated GIF

• Options
    DrZoid said:
    I like to wear knee high trouser socks under my work pants. Yes, I am an 80 year old woman.

edit: stupid grammar

Uhhh knee high trouser socks are awesome! They make my legs feel sexy without having to put on pantyhose
    I do the same! So glad to know I'm not alone!
  • Options

All of you broads who are all, "LOOK AT ME, I haven't shaved in a month!" Well, I didn't shave the baby hatch area for over a year after my youngest was born.

I win.

Did you french braid it?

FFFC: My best friend asked me to be the godmother of her son. She wants to have a catholic baptism. I don't believe in God. I don't know what to do and feel like an asshole both ways.
  • Options
    I have avoided doing laundry for the last week and a half. Well, this morning I realized I was finally out of clean underwear and was forced to go commando. I feel so awkward, like everyone knows even though I know there is no way they can tell.
  • Options
    BlckRosesBlckRoses member
    edited November 2013
    DrZoid said:
    I like to wear knee high trouser socks under my work pants. Yes, I am an 80 year old woman.

edit: stupid grammar
    I totally do that, I wore knee high pantyhose (is that the same thing?) yesterday because I hate wearing flats without socks.  Apparently they were a little stretched out and kept falling down all day, I had to hike up my knee socks all day.

edit- quotes are weird 
  • Options
    Second.  I need to shave soon, though, because I'm starting to get itchy.
  • Options
    EmeJay said:

All of you broads who are all, "LOOK AT ME, I haven't shaved in a month!" Well, I didn't shave the baby hatch area for over a year after my youngest was born.

I win.

Did you french braid it?

FFFC: My best friend asked me to be the godmother of her son. She wants to have a catholic baptism. I don't believe in God. I don't know what to do and feel like an asshole both ways.
    Does she know you don't believe in God?  Why would she ask you to be a godparent if she knows you aren't a believer?  That might be a good compromise, just tell her that you would love to, but won't be able to help her out with the spiritual part of godparenting and see what she says, I dunno.  Tough spot.
  • Options
    mak7788 said:

Last night at work, the manager and I were totally grossed out by a customer that obviously crop dusted through our store. It was me! I didn't own up to it because the manager was saying in front of customers how gross it was. Sorry dude, my stomach hurt and I didn't think it would be that bad. But then again...we never do, do we?

I've totally done this before. I think my worst offense was at a wedding when I just couldn't hold it in on the dance floor (all that jumping) and when people noticed I pointed to a girl nearby and said "I think it was her. Gross." I'm horrible...
    Married 5/12/12
    BabyFruit Ticker
    69 Thoughts We've All Had While Drunk

• Options
    Yesterday I called child protective services on my cousin. My mom told me not to because if anybody finds out it was me it will ruin her relationship with her brother, who is my cousins dad. I don't give a shit. What she is doing to her son is not right, family or not.
    Thank you for putting the kid first. You did the right thing.

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    EmilyA724EmilyA724 member
    edited November 2013
    EmeJay said:

I win.

Did you french braid it?

I am my niece's God mother and atheist. I see it more as a special relationship with my niece, which I love, than something to do with God. Your best friend should be fine and understand that you don't believe in God. Also, i know for me I had to get a piece of paper signed by a priest that said a bunch of catholic stuff. I was raised Catholic so I had all of the stuff needed. Depending on your situation you might not even be eligible. I would say do whatever your comfortable with and your friend should hopefully understand.

ETA: mobile bumping so quoting might be wacky
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

@macylynn27: That's BS about your friends, sorry you have to deal with that. I'd be happy to pay someone, especially a friend, to do a photoshoot for me. If they gave me a discount, wonderful. But if not, I'd understand. Gotta pay 'dem bills!

Married 7/21/12

Off bcp and ttc 9/1/13

bfp 7/20/14, m/c 7/23

will ttc again 8/14

cat animated GIF

• Options
    @DrZoid I'm so excited for Catching Fire as well! I read the Hunger Games on a romantic vacation with the hubs in St Lucia and basically ignored him for two days until I finished the series :) . I am currently drinking a large glass of wine (and bumping) in the bathtub. Granted I'm working nights, but the bright daylight is a little strange!
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Met: 4/25/2004, Married 8/14/2010
    Off BC 1/2013 TTC (actively) since 5/2013
    5/2014 started testing with RE, me:  HSG normal, normal AMH, no cysts; DH: great sperm
    Unexplained IF + unexplained anovulation (post-pill vs hypothalamic)

7/2014 Clomid (monitored) + TI: BFN
    8/2014 Clomid (monitored) + TI: BFP #1: 9/12/2014, EDD 5/22/2015, MMC 10/11/2014 8w1d
    11/2014 Clomid + Novarel + IUI 12/5/14: BFFN
    12/2014 Comid + Novarel + IUI 1/3/15: ???

**PgAL/PAL welcome**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"