Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Anyone use the Fort Worth Midwife Group?

We have our first appointment tomorrow and just found out that it's just an interview with one of the nurses. Can anyone tell me what this entails? Also, opinions about your experience with the midwife group overall would be appreciated :)

Re: Anyone use the Fort Worth Midwife Group?

• Options
    I went there a couple of weeks ago and loved it. Would recommend them for sure. I went for a pre-conception check-up, so it was just a routine yearly exam and a blood test. Which nurse did you meet with and what were your thoughts?
  • Options
    We met with the office nurse on Tuesday for the interview and bloodwork. That night I started bleeding and cramping. Since then, it's been hell on earth dealing with them. The ladies at the desk are laughing and joking with each other while I'm trying to explain the bleeding I'm having. Then they say someone will call me back and they never do. This happened four times since Tuesday. As soon as we figure out if I'm miscarrying or not, we won't be going back.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used UNT midwives for my last pregnancy. I switched to them about half way through. I had a wonderful experience! I had exactly the birth I wanted with them. I have nothing bad to say and would recommend them to friends just like they were highly recommended to me.
    @jordan34 T&P
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image image
  • Options
    I went there for my first pregnancy appointment in 2012. They just really didn't seem to be taking my pregnancy very seriously, so I didn't go back. I really wanted to use a midwife, but I ended up with an OB. I still had a natural childbirth and was overall happy with my OB experience. I hope everything is okay with you. I'm sorry you're going through this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"