Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Recs in Fort Worth/Arlington area

My husband and I are TTC and I just wanted to start doing a little research. We are brand new to the DFW area and I am needing some recommendations for ob/gyn's in the Fort Worth/Arlington area. Also, which hospitals do you all like and why? 

Re: Recs in Fort Worth/Arlington area

• My OB is Dr. Laura Bradford in Fort Worth. She delivers at Texas Health Resources - Harris Downtown. I had a great experience with Harris (and know many who have delivered there as well) and Dr. Bradford is absolutely wonderful. You often have to wait awhile in the office to see her because she does leave to go deliver her babies, but the time she spends with you is well worth that wait (even at 9 months pregnant).
    Proud Doxie Mommy

TTC #1 since Sept. 2009 - DX unexplained IF March 2011 - "Surprise" BFP March 2012
    DS born via c-section 11/17/12
    TTC #2 (or, not TTA) Nov. 2013
    BFP #2 8/22/14, Missed M/C 6w2d, Discovered 7w4d/Official 8w6d, D&C 9/27/14
  • Luck overbooks her schedule so if you're looking for someone who you can get in & out in a timely manner, she may not be it. Granted, I never saw her for OB care so she may be more efficient with those appointments. It was regularly 45min to 1hr after my scheduled appt that I'd actually be seen. (It's been a couple years since I quit seeing her, so maybe she's changed how she schedules appts).
  • Loading the player...
  • For a gyn, I use Jim Jeffers in Arlington. He quit delivering babies, though, so my OB is Martin Read in Fort Worth. I love them both, and I am super-picky about who I'm going to let poke around in my hooha! I delivered at Baylor in Ft Worth. Loved the nurses there. I'm delivering there again in May.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"