February 2012 Moms
Options

TTC Check In (11/11)

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in?

What's your CD?

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently?

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?

Anything else to add?

GTYK: What are you getting your little one for Christmas (if you've already started planning ahead)?  Sorry if this was asked before... This is what came to mind this morning

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage

Re: TTC Check In (11/11)

• Options

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 2/2 AL (7/7 TTC #2)

What's your CD? 10

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) Waiting to O

If you're in the 2ww what DPO?

When are you testing? Not until at least 14 DPO

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? prenatal gummies and folic acid

What is your current phantom due date? Mid-August sometime

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!   See below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Keep trying.... not much we can do yet.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Scared.... I really want to be pregnant again, but really scared of another loss.  I HATE all this waiting.  I'm trying to relax a lot more this cycle and not obsess over the whole process, but its hard when you chart every day (its a constant reminder of everything).

Anything else to add? Good luck everyone!  I have my fingers crossed that we will start seeing some BFP's soon!

GTYK: What are you getting your little one for Christmas (if you've already started planning ahead)?  Sorry if this was asked before... This is what came to mind this morning
    We have started talking about this because Addy's birthday is just a few weeks after Christmas (she was an early baby).  We are planning on getting her a play kitchen (found a great deal in the  Toys R Us Black Friday deals).  We have also bought her the Little People Zoo and all the extra animals that can go with that, and the Little People School Bus.  So, we are planning on dividing those up and giving her a couple each for her birthday and Christmas.  Last year we went nuts and got her way too much stuff.  We just don't have room for everything.  So, other than maybe a couple books or little things, that is pretty much it for this year.

imageimageimage
  • Options

What month/cycles are you in? 4

What's your CD? 24

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 2 WW

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 8

When are you testing? I haven't decided-I am supposed to go have blood work tomorrow (check progesterone level and pregnancy test) and I kind of want to test, but my gut tells me it will be negative and not to waste the test. I kind of wish I didn't have to go get blood work tomorrow...

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV

What is your current phantom due date? July 26th

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!   See below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? On Thursday the Dr. gave me more clomid since it seemed to make me ovulate earlier.  He said if I don't get pregnant in a few months they want to do an HSG to make sure my tubes are clear. They will also want to check DH. So we will see....I am kind of wondering if we should take a break around the holidays. We have alot of family coming in town start next week and I don't really want to deal with Clomid rage when they are here. I need to talk to DH.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? I have bounced between excited and scared this week. I guess I will find out soon.

Anything else to add? I was also diagnosed with PCOS even though I don't have the majority of the signs of it. I am not sure if this will change how I am treated eventually.  Good luck ladies! 

L is getting a train table as he big gift from Santa and then a Cozy Coupe from my parents. He is also getting several little gifts.  I need to sort through what I have and decide what is for Christmas and what is for his birthday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 5/5

What's your CD? 4

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) Waiting to O

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV

What is your current phantom due date? Mid-August

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  In my signature :)

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Keep trying and trying and if we reach next August with still no luck, we will talk to our doctor.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? I won't lie and say I wasn't bummed that this past cycle didn't work out. I'm still pretty down about it :( In my head, I know things will work out but my heart still wishes we were expecting. This is the part of TTC that I don't love--the disappointment over and over and over again.

Anything else to add?

vballgirl78--Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!

ninthgirl--CONGRATS!! I hope it becomes a baby and not a CP!

suitern--Keep us updated! Praying for a BFP for you! 

GTYK: What are you getting your little one for Christmas (if you've already started planning ahead)?  I would love to get Nat a tricycle. If my SIL doesn't get her one, then we will. Nat just loves bikes/scooters when we go to other people's houses so I think this will be the perfect gift!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in?7

What's your CD? 5

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) waiting to o

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing? I always cave in and test early.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? pnv, synthroid (thyroid), cabergoline (prolactin)

What is your current phantom due date? august but not sure

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  no

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I went to see fertility dr and he said we could start clomid but it would be unmonitored unless I do an iui along with it.  Im nervous and decided to hold off and keep trying w/out meds for a couple more months.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?  I am anxious and really was disappointed this last cycle.  BUT DS has been a handful lately so im thinking it will happen when its meant to be!  :) 

Anything else to add?  Good luck to everyone.

GTYK: What are you getting your little one for Christmas (if you've already started planning ahead)?  He loves Mickey, Sesame Street, and Yo gabba gabba so that kind of stuff. Not sure what else yet.  We are thinking of bringing him to mickey on ice.
  • Options
    @ninthgirl - yay!!!!!!!! Picture of the squinter?? I got a total squinter with this pregnancy, even H didn't believe it was there :-) Your chart looks great too! Fx tomorrow is nice and dark!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    @ninthgirl- YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you!  Fingers crossed that this is it for you... sending good vibes your way.  I hope you get a darker line tomorrow!

imageimageimage
  • Options

@ninthgirl - FX for you...try again tomorrow and let us know!

What month/cycles are you in? 3/3

What's your CD? 23

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  2WW

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?  8 DOP

When are you testing?  Saturday because DH hid my tests!!!

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?  Just a PNV

What is your current phantom due date?  July 28

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  In Siggy!

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently?  Nothing...we had perfect timing and that is about all we can do.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?  Ug!  The 2WW is the WORST!

Anything else to add?  @suitern, we are at the same DPO so I hope you get a good answer at the doctor.  Keep up posted!

GTKY:  Allison is getting a baby doll, basketball hoop, teddy bear and a little table and chairs for her to do crafts at.  I think that is it from us.

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    ninthgirl said:

Still a squinter on the FRER today. I'm petrified. But I did manage to flip my first Wondofo. It wouldn't flip yesterday. So that's something, right?

@suitern - FX for you! I hope you get a BFP, but either way I hope your tests today reveal good information.

Does flip mean you got a positive??
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    Congrats @ninthgirl! Fingers crossed for you @ MrMrsAndBaby!

I had blood work done this morning for progesterone and a pregnancy test. I just don't feel any different than normal which is leading me to believe I am not pregnant. I don't know when the blood results will get to my Dr. thanks to the awesome military medical facility! I think I may test this weekend, but my temp dipped this morning =(.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @ninthgirl- I'm so sorry! ((Hugs))  My heart is breaking right now for you- false positives are the worst.  Hang in there!

I wonder if you have the same batch of wondfos I did... You said you had a positive on one of those right?  I had Lot. W00121086-3 Exp. 10/2014  I've been reading lots of reports of false positives on that batch.

imageimageimage
  • Options

@ninthgirl I'm so sorry.  That sucks to be so yes and no - why isn't is always just black and white (or pink and white i guess!)

I'm thinking I am out this cycle too.  I pulled out my OPK results and FF moved my crosshairs so I would be 12 DPO and I've been spotting for two days and my temps dropped two days in a row.  If it goes down again tomorrow then I get to welcome the weekend with AF - if it goes up I'm going to test just to confirm.

Boo...

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    @ninthgirl--I've never heard of false positives happening! Has AF started?

@mrmrsandbaby--I hope your temp goes back up but if it doesn't, you have company. It's been a downer for me :(

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"