Missouri Babies

Help: my aunt is having twins!

Do any of you know any mothers of multiples who may be getting rid of some of their stuff or any place that I could tell her to check out for great deals on stuff? ?She's due in April, but is trying to get leads on some good deals.

TIA!?

Re: Help: my aunt is having twins!

• Rachel,

I went to a sale in October called Just Between Friends also known as the JBF sale.  I think they happen twice a year and there is more than one in our area.  I went to the Kansas Speedway one but it seemed picked over by the time I got there but I did get some cute outfits that were way cheaper than if I had bought them in the store.  You could have her check their website to see if there are any in the spring.

www.jbfsale.com

• There are several Mom of Multiple groups around the city and they have big sales twice a year (one is spring and one in fall) where they have oodles amounts of clothes, car seats, strollers, bouncers, and everything else you would need. I know the MoM group based out of Independence holds their sale at Lakeland Comm. Church in LS. I believe there is another MoM group in the northland and there is probably another on the KS side, try doing a google search for them.
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks, ladies! ?I'll be sure to pass the info on and the MoM in LS would be really close for them! ?

?Thanks again!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"