Baby Showers
Options

Not a baby shower but WDYT?

My cousin and his wife made fb invites for their daughters 4th birthday. On the event wall I see this...image

imageimage

Re: Not a baby shower but WDYT?

• Options
    Joy2611 said:

EDIT: The parents could use some educational games by the looks of it. 
    That was my thought too.  :)

I'll be honest- I often am clueless what to buy little kids.  I don't know their size, or what they are really in to, etc.  Granted, I don't have a problem asking the parents about this.  But at the same time, I'm not offended at something like this being listed on FB. 
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• Options
    Oh gawd, you guys have no idea!
    Reading the mom's fb posts is painful!

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would have been ok with a politely worded post like "in case anyone wants to know, she wears a size X".  I would never have posted that myself, but I wouldn't have been offended to see it posted.  What they wrote though? No. No way.

Oscar born October 2011

Miscarriage at 8 weeks (August 2013)

DD due September 1, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm not offended by this being posted on the event wall, I guess if they are getting a bunch of people asking what they want. Although most computers and phones have spell check automatically.... Come on now!
  • Options
    I would never send facebook invites, but I would love this!  It makes my life so much easier.  I don't know what your kid likes or their size.  It's so much easier to make purchases if I know what would be appreciated.  
  • Options
    Prinsesses. Ha!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think it depends on who is invited! If it's just for family, NBD! I agree that it needs some rewording/editing though.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"