Adoption

****marlee****

Hey  I just read your response to a previous post and saw that you were or have adopted from Korea.  We have just completed our homestudy process and are also adopting from Korea.  How far have you gotten???  And if you are completed then how long have you had your baby at home???  CONGRATS

Re: ****marlee****

• We submitted our application on April 1st of 2008. ?We were homestudy approved and put on an official waiting list on August 29th 2008. ?We are expecting a referral towards the end of next summer. ?With the changes going on in Korea, I'm preparing myself for a delay but so far according to our agency, things are going according to the timeframe. ?

I wish I had my baby home. ?:). ?Congratulations on finishing your homestudy. ?How did it go? ?

If you are interested I have an adoption blog at www.untilsomeday.blogspot.com ?

Thanks for paging me, I don't usually frequent these boards. ?I was surprised! ?

?

• Oh, and I just wanted to add that I used to live in upstate NY (well not all that upstate, but not the city). ?We were bordering Orange and Sullivan county.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"