Hi ladies, I normally just lurk over here and post on Dec 13 and PGAL. I was told I should XP my latest issue here but wanted to intro myself a little first. I'm due December 10th with a little boy. We were hoping for an unmedicated birth this time around. DH is Air Force and I'll be delivering on base.
So here is what I posted earlier on PGAL:
So I had an appointment today and was told that LO is feet first. She told me I had two options try to get baby to turn or schedule a c-section. She gave me a few ideas how to get him to turn but made it seem like my best/only real option is a version. I'm torn as to what to do. I really just wanted to attempt an unmedicated vaginal birth. There is a small part of me that wants to just wait and see if he'll turn on his own but I don't want to schedule a c-section and it sounds like if I don't do the version that is what they expect me to do. Does anyone know how valid an option pushing a feet first baby out is. Am I out of my mind thinking that is still an option for me. Sorry if this is kinda choppy I'm still processing everything and DH is in meetings all day at work so I don't get to talk to him about it until he gets home.
I will add that I've now talked with DH and he is very uncomfortable with the version and would rather schedule the section and hope baby decided to turn on his own.