Health & Exercise
Options

TTGP Daily Food/Exercise Post

@sweetTea42 @ALHickok1 @cakebatter27 @GhostMonkey @mana8502 @samantha1477 @MrsMac613 @Str31 @Staceyw906 @jessa8907 @MauiBliss @mac7788 @Bazi45   I'm considering moving this back over to the TTGP board. People seemed to have forgotten about it over here. Thoughts?

Yesterday:
B: Oatmeal and coffee
L: Chipotle burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans, chicken, fajita mix, and hot sauce
D: French beef stew
S: a banana and some peanut butter
E: 35 minutes on the elliptical

Hope you're having a good day!
Married 5/12/12
BabyFruit Ticker
69 Thoughts We've All Had While Drunk

Re: TTGP Daily Food/Exercise Post

• Options

I too am guilty of forgetting! I will bookmark it or something if it doesn't move back over to TTGP. I really don't think it is an imposition to have another daily thread there, I mean we have a WFD thread, so there really is a super low threshold for what daily threads make the cut.

My SO is out of town for work, so I have been eating like crap! Monday after I dropped him off at the airport I went into the office (even though I had the day off) and worked all day. I totally forgot to eat! I had spaghetti and meatballs with a glass of wine at his parents house that night though, which made up for it ;)

Yesterday I hit the Fritos hard... that wasn't so good.

Today I feel like my period is going to start. I am crampy and nauseous and had a temp dip today, so all bets are off, I'm eating whatever the hell I want!

• Options
    I did totally forget about the thread over here #-o

Yesterday was the first day DH and I both had off in a week and a half so I didn't do so well eating, I splurged.
    I made gravy and biscuits for breakfast, and then lasagna around 3, and then I had a cinnamon roll around 7 last night.

Today I've had oatmeal so far, I will probably have just a turkey sandwich for lunch, and I'm making chicken with mushroom gravy and rice for supper.

Your splurges sound so worth it!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I totally forgot about it too. I actually started back up with My Fitness Pal. I stayed within my calorie goal yesterday. Hoping to stick with it today, though I don't have as many calories as I'd like to have for dinner. Been sticking with water. Hoping to lose 7 lbs. by Christmas to get down to my goal weight.
    April's TTGP Siggy Challenge: Favorite Superhero
    SuperMan!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"