Food & Nutrition

Meal Ideas for 13 month old

Hi Ladies,

I've never been much of a cook. I actually don't enjoy cooking at all. LOL Does anyone have any easy and healthy meal ideas? My twins are 13 months old. Please share your meals or recipes with me. :) I really appreciate it.

Thanks!! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Meal Ideas for 13 month old

• There is no rule that says that you have to cook/like cooking just because you're a mom, so take some pressure off yourself!

At 13 months, your twins can really eat whatever you're eating, which I'm assuming is easy, since you don't like to cook!  And it should be healthy, since you're being a role model, and need to take care of yourself too (although obviously no one is perfect!)

Right now, with the cooler weather, soups make great, easy, healthy meal ideas.  And were one of my son's favorites at that age.  And really, all you're doing is browning some meat (ground beef, diced chicken, sausage) and adding in some veggies, then adding chicken/beef/veggie broth and cooking it for another 15 minutes.  You can use whatever foods you like or have on hand, and you can even add pasta.

You can also make use of your crockpot - which means less cooking for you.  Right now, I have dinner cooking away so it's ready when I get home.  And all I did was chop some onions, potatoes, and garlic, then add chicken thighs and some chicken broth.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks guys!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks guys!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"