April 2014 Moms

Live birth... Freaking out!!!

Re: Live birth... Freaking out!!!

• i wonder how long it's going to take OP to return to this board after the reaming she received here today :)

• I bet giving birth vaginally is going to be like popping the biggest zit EVER!!!! Hope there's no puss...

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Loading the player...
  • pineconey said:
    I bet giving birth vaginally is going to be like popping the biggest zit EVER!!!! Hope there's no puss...
    There is no way for me to un-read this, and now the images in my head are far more disturbing than vaginal birth or c-sections!
    you want to watch a vom-inducing video?  search for something like "cystic pimple popped" or something like that.  the video i watched once was like....  buckets of puss squirting out of a lump in this guy's shoulder, and blood running down his back.  the person who was doing it was gagging over and over and she tried to avoid being hit by the puss stream.
  • I've seen that video. Way worse thanvaginal birth.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • nikki912nikki912 member
    edited November 2013

pineconey said:

I bet giving birth vaginally is going to be like popping the biggest zit EVER!!!! Hope there's no puss...

There is no way for me to un-read this, and now the images in my head are far more disturbing than vaginal birth or c-sections!

you want to watch a vom-inducing video?  search for something like "cystic pimple popped" or something like that.  the video i watched once was like....  buckets of puss squirting out of a lump in this guy's shoulder, and blood running down his back.  the person who was doing it was gagging over and over and she tried to avoid being hit by the puss stream.

-------eta: formatting
    Just watched it. Is it weird I found it oddly satisfying? Like I almost wish I was the one getting it all out...hmm. That's pretty disgusting of me.

April 2014 May Siggy Challenge: Funny Animals- Kangaroo Mating Ritual

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I've been hit by a puss stream!!! DH had really bad bacne when we first got married. I've popped some doozies.

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
  • pineconey said:
    Eww eww eww eww eww. I literally gagged. I am going to have nightmares.

Married my love 10/18/08 | DS born 07/16/11 | MMC 01/16/13 at 11w6d | DD edd 04/27/14

• @amyjeanaz1 How did you post a video?!? I've been trying to figure it out forever! Tell me, please tell me!
    2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!

• pineconey said:

I just threw up in my mouth.

• @amyjeanaz1 How did you post a video?!? I've been trying to figure it out forever! Tell me, please tell me!

I just copied and pasted the you tube link and it magically showed up as the video.

• I'm going to chime in... Did y'all see the worlds largest blackhead extracted? That one was pretty wild.

• pineconey said:
    I've been hit by a puss stream!!! DH had really bad bacne when we first got married. I've popped some doozies.
    Did he use anything to treat it (besides your lovely popping skills?) DH has it bad and I feel like he's tried everything!
    image VOTE on my Name List
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sheybre said:
    I'm going to chime in... Did y'all see the worlds largest blackhead extracted? That one was pretty wild.
    i just watched that one tonight, because evidently i'm a glutton for punishment :)

it looks like a dark gray tapeworm coming out of him....   blech!!!  but i would MUCH rather extract a blackhead like that than a nasty stream of cottage cheesey cystic pus....  ::shudder::
  • @pannk what really helped was him not showering every day! I don't, and he's slowly adopted the habit of 4-5 showers a week instead of 7-9. It's made a huge difference in how oily his skin gets!

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
  • I never had a vaginal birth and I cried when I they told me I had to have a csection. I'm never going to experience a natural birth and it took years to get over that fact. But I always thought birth videos while gross I thought they were amazing. Kuddos to all the natural birth moms .
  • @pineconey  weird! maybe DH will have to try it
    image VOTE on my Name List
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ok this thread took a really weird turn and now I am slightly nauseous and am having terrible visions of popping zits. My husband has a morbid curiosity with it too...whenever I pop one on his back he makes me show him what came out...***SHUDDERS***

~This thread is totally going to end up on Dec13's best of the week...and I can guarantee it isn't over yet!

• This thread is totally going to end up on Dec13's best of the week...and I can guarantee it isn't over yet!
    oooohhh!  this is the first i've heard of this best-of thread!  do share details!
  • I've taken two things from this thread:

1) I never want to have a c-section. I'm sure they're not all terrifying as earlier described, but just the possibility that I could have my organs outside of me... :(( I'm sure the doctors know what they're doing, but that just seems like an absolute nightmare, especially since I plan to be med-free!

2) They're are a lot more zit-popping fiends around here than I would've thought! My MIL and I YouTubed zit popping and cyst extractions for like an hour one night. This is one of the reasons I love her. :D
    February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3
  • There is a poster on Dec 13 who rounds up all the bests threads from the bump every week and posts them as her "Weekend Update".
    Here is a link to her latest one:
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12155791/no-dec2013-weekend-update/p1

You can usually find some real gems on here!

• I cry everytime I watched those videos. The whole expierence is breathe taking.
    I'll be one of those hairy ladies,
    screw shaving in the third trimester.
  • Mrs.Kohalic17Mrs.Kohalic17 member
    edited November 2013

I cry everytime I watched those videos. The whole expierence is breathe taking.
    I'll be one of those hairy ladies,
    screw shaving in the third trimester.

I so hope you are talking about the live birth video and not the pussy cyst popping video. :)

Whaaaaat? :-/
    NTNP 11/2011 CP 11/29/12 BFP 8/6/13 EDD 4/16/14 ♥ 
    Logan Timothy - Born 4/5/14 @ 38w3d, 7lbs14.8oz, 20½in.
    imageimage
  • OMG @MamaFantastic I just laughed so hard I woke up my DH! Hahahahaha
    imageimage
  • Eeek I dislike the "P" word.

• Eeek I dislike the "P" word.

I was trying to figure out which "p" word you meant and just came to the realization that pussy (as in filled with puss) is spelled the same as pussy (as in nickname for the ladybits). Right?

Yeah in the medical field we don't document pussy lol

Married 3.14.09
    DS born 8.20.10
    MC 7.11.11
    DD born 5.24.12
    #3 EDD 4.02.14
  • Really lady?!? I'll just step back so you can quit trying to figure what the hell I keep referring to. Pfftt
  • Calling captain obvious!
  • Maybe add a hyphen? "Puss-y" vs "that" word...
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Or just puss filled? Lol idk but I laughed really hard at it!!!!
    imageimage
  • Geezo. I've had two c sections and honestly no pain at all to speak of. Everybody's experiences are different so try not to freak yourselves out. Honestly your hardly remember the births after your bundle of joy is born anyways, so just stay look forward to that. :)
    I also had a CS with DS.  I also think I did pretty well.  Granted, I have nothing to compare it to.   Yes, I was sore afterwards, but I healed pretty well and never had issues with my incision.  Everyone is different and yes, sometimes I get a little scared about doing it all again, but I remember that millions of women have done this, some without any meds, so I can do this.  I think it's all worth it in the end!

• rbrouillardrbrouillard member
    edited November 2013
    I am a FTM and have seen both a vaginal birth and c-section video in a high school child development class. 12 years ago. I can tell you the c section was more "yuck" for lack of a better word at the moment. I just helped my friend in labor in July which was my first time seeing a vaginal birth in real life and I found it surreal and fascinating. Magical even. Now of course I'm still a little nervous but would still much rather have that than the c section. But whatever happens, happens. You just have to DEAL with whatever comes, just like parenting is going to be. Hell, that's what life is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"