Dads & Dads-to-be

Cleveland Beer Fest

Went to the Cleveland Beer Fest and had a great time.  I still can't drink an IPA to save my life.  ShockTop had a ghost pepper beer there that had no kick to it at all.  Willowby Brewing Company had a really good Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Stout.

This was part of the Fabulous Food Show so got to sample other dips etc.  Only had one that I would call hot even though I would always try the "hottest" out there.

Has anyone else gone to their local beer fest and what is your favorite to sample?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cleveland Beer Fest

• We've done the Washington Beer Festival.  It's a good time.  I tend to gravitate towards IPAs, sours and dark beers (stouts and porters).

• I've gone to a number of beer fests in both NYC and CT. I've really gotten into craft beers over the past year or so. My favorites are double ipa's and stouts. Recently I had a fantastic beer from Goose Island, Matilda. Not to heavy or hoppy.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm new to this app, how do I change the photo? Can I do it from the phone?
  • I am spoiled, living only 45 minutes from American Club at Kohler.  Every spring they have a beer festival there, with craft brewers coming from all over the country for this event.  I missed the last two, but I am looking forward to going next spring with two buddies of mine.  We will play a round of golf at Whistling Straits or Blackwolf Run, and hit the beer tasting right after that.

https://www.americanclubresort.com/events/kohler_festival_of_beer.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"