September 2012 Moms

Looks like DS is going to be a big brother BFP

I tested this morning with a Walmart cheapie expecting a negative like the last dozen I have taken. I always get a fade in so I saw the fade in which left a line but I kept telling myself it's just a fade in line, but it didn't go away it just got darker. As soon as DS woke up I went and bought a digital and it also came back saying pregnant so looks like we are having another baby! I realized while watching the news it's 11-12-13 which made me tear up cuz what an awesome day to get a BFP.

I'm CD62 and guessing DPO is 7-9. I have a follow up with my OB today to go over the blood work and ultra sound I had last week checking for cyst or the cause of ovary pain I have been having. I'm hoping he will verify the test today.

I tested after DH left for work so I called him and after the third call he finally answered, he ran into the gas station and left his phone in the van. I wax sobbing and barely able to talk once I finally told him I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. He said it's supposed to be lol. Once I was calm he told me he heard checked and DS in my sobbing and thought something was wrong with DS.

And the pee sticks (sorry for the grainy pics):

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Looks like DS is going to be a big brother BFP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"