St. Louis Babies

Anyone know what docs would do VBA2C?

I'm considering switching OB's because my OB won't do VBA2C.  I'm not sure if it's something to pursue but I'd like to have more info sooner rather than later.  I know there are added risks with VBA2C so I'd like as much time to research docs as possible

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
BabyGaga

Re: Anyone know what docs would do VBA2C?

• Does this mean a VBAC?  Or is it something else?  I've never heard that phrase....Anyway, if it does just mean VBAC, while it didn't work out for me, my doc, Dr. Jacqueline Turner was open to it.  Good luck.
  • I would call womens health center or OBGYN physicians.  They seemed to be the two practices that I talked to that were pretty much open to whatever the mother wanted if it was safe for the baby.  Three are multiple docs in each office. 
    image  image  image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Meeshe said:
    Does this mean a VBAC?  Or is it something else?  I've never heard that phrase....Anyway, if it does just mean VBAC, while it didn't work out for me, my doc, Dr. Jacqueline Turner was open to it.  Good luck.

It's Vaginal Birth After 2 C

GSx1 - 05/13/2013

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • Did you find someone?

• I am sure my office would at least evaluate you as a candidate for a vaginal birth.  It's Women's Health Care at St. Luke's.  They are fantastic. 
    Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Did you find someone?

Not so far but I'm not pg yet and just wanting to get ideas of who to check out.  I did find some recs on ICAN of STL.  I won't meet with anyone until I'm pg again and if it's just with 1 baby.

GSx1 - 05/13/2013

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • I do beleive Dr. Gosser in South County would do these. I know he does VBAC's and will also vaginally deliver a breech baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I believe Dr. Jennifer McDonald will do it.  I know she gave my SIL the option.  She's at MoBap but will deliver at St. Clare and St. Anthony's as well.  She is wonderful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"