Cleveland Babies
Options

Medina Hosp./CCF

Hello, I'm new to the local board. I am 10 weeks today with my second, my first was born in Virginia (had an awesome experience) and this time I am deliveringat Medina and my Dr. is Dr. McKelvey. Does anyone know what the timing is other than appointments (like for ultrasounds and tests and such) for Cleveland Clinic Drs. I haven't had my first appointment yet, she didn't want to see me until I was between 10-12 weeks and with my first my appointment with ultrasound was at 8 weeks. Thanks for your help!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Medina Hosp./CCF

• Options
    10-12 weeks is routine for the first appointment.  If I recall correctly, she'll see you every 4 weeks until 28-30 weeks.  I'm sure she'll go over everything at your first appointment.  FWIW, I LOVED her!
  • Options
    I'm excited to hear all the good stories about her on here. I loved my Dr in VA. Thanks for the advice, I cannot wait, one more week until my appointment. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think it's typically every 4 weeks up to 28 weeks.  Then every two weeks from 28 - 36 weeks.  After 36 weeks it's every week.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"