March 2013 Moms

Little Crazier TTC next time around?

I'm 4 days out from AF coming or not on my 1st cycle TTC #2. I find that I am slightly more "crazy" when it comes to noticing symptoms or potentially imagining symptoms of early pregnancy. Heck, I've already taken 3 pregnancy tests knowing it was waaay to early to test. Anyone else TTC and noticing they are a little more crazy/anxious about getting that BFP?

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Little Crazier TTC next time around?

• Even though I'm not TTC and my husband and I have used protection every time since our daughter was born, I STILL think I could be pregnant every month since my period has been back and even before! I feel crazy. I keep thinking I'm getting signs. I was never like this before!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Getting pregnant with #1 was a walk in the park. I didn't track ovulation, only had a vague idea of when my period was due and tested only because I was feeling sick and knew it was a possibility and my period was 12 hours late (yes, I was THAT regular). As it turns out I had ovulated early that month and was actually 5 weeks pregnant at the time. I took one test, accepted it, and went to the doctor a few weeks later.

The second time (yes, she was planned, we just didn't expect it to happen THAT quickly since everyone I knew who was BFing and TTC was struggling): I tested 5 days before my period would be due and only held out another 3 days to test with another friend. I got my BFP on April Fools Day.

The third time... oh man, I went nuts. I tried not to, but I did. Every twinge, every cramp, every little thing had me going nuts. Naturally, I got pregnant off of a "glad to be home" post-vacation not-trying moment with DH, not expecting ovulation for another week (I was only on day 9 of my cycle!). When I got implantation spotting I was going nuts trying to wait to test, and I still tested too early though I knew if the spotting was implantation it would be at least 3 days for the test to be positive and again used up my supply of cheap internet tests to watch that line get darker.
    DD- 11/17/08, DD- 11/16/09, DS- 3/20/13 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"