November 2013 Moms

Hair & tares possible TMI

DS was born on 11/8. I ended up with a 2nd degree tare and minor lacerations to the labia. Well, I was shaved when I went in and now that the hairs are growing back I think they are rubbing against the labia tares. It hurts like hell, mostly when I have to pee. Anyone have any suggestions here? I don't know if I should try and shave the hairs off maybe? Never been through this before and I am seeing the doc tomorrow, just wanting some relief for today.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

photo ebefb0eaa35edfa3f52813f152b6e390_zpsaa90560f.jpg

Re: Hair & tares possible TMI

• If its the hairs I would let them grow because once they are longer they will be softer. If you shave, which is prob a bad idea right now, they will be prickly again very soon.
  • Maybe something like Dermoplast spray would help with the discomfort until the hair grows back in.
  • Loading the player...
  • If its the hairs I would let them grow because once they are longer they will be softer. If you shave, which is prob a bad idea right now, they will be prickly again very soon.
  • I second the spray idea from PP.
  • FYI:

tare

2 [tair] noun
    the weight of the wrapping, receptacle, or conveyance containing goods.
    a deduction from the gross weight to allow for this.
    the weight of a vehicle without cargo, passengers, etc.
    a counterweight used in chemical analysis to balance the weight of a container.

• Tucks pads/wipe things might help too!
  • Thanks everyone. I am using a peri bottle and I will check with the doc. As for the spelling of tear, I knew it looked wrong but in my sleep deprived state, I honestly couldn't think of how to correctly spell it, sorry!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

photo ebefb0eaa35edfa3f52813f152b6e390_zpsaa90560f.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"