March 2012 Moms

AW: Christmas Gift-done!

Vans18Vans18 member
edited November 2013 in March 2012 Moms

Hello ladies! I'm so excited for Christmas this year, maybe because LO is bigger and gets excited for toys now. So, yesterday we got his gift out of the way :) We went with this train table and I cannot lie...I'm excited to play with it too haha. Now just gotta think of a gift from Santa.image

Re: AW: Christmas Gift-done!

• Last night, while out to dinner, my in-laws asked what Alexander wanted for Christmas this year and I told them a train table, too. Like you, I've been looking forward to one for awhile (plus I'm tired of stepping on rogue trains and tracks!). Which one did you end up getting (link?)?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• eyenigh said:
    Last night, while out to dinner, my in-laws asked what Alexander wanted for Christmas this year and I told them a train table, too. Like you, I've been looking forward to one for awhile (plus I'm tired of stepping on rogue trains and tracks!). Which one did you end up getting (link?)?
    I agree, I'm going to clean up and put away those other toys too. We got this one https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11766021&prodFindSrc=search&cp=

• Loading the player...
  • @vans18 have you opened the box yet? That's the set I think we are getting.
  • LilNunz1 said:
    @vans18 have you opened the box yet? That's the set I think we are getting.

No, we havent opened it yet. 2 Toys R Us stores didnt even have it in stock anymore. You might want to get it as soon as you can. I've read its a hot gift this year! Our LO's will love it!
  • WipzWipz member
    edited November 2013

We're getting this one...picking it up tomorrow
    they have a free train carry case with it right now and its down to $119 .. I picked up the spiral set too and I'm going to try my damnest to make a configuration that will fit it in on the main table lol.

For anyone who is looking to get a train set and doesn't already know..

1st off... you can buy clips to keep the track together instead of glue and screwing track down.  Suretrack Locking System for Wooden Rail Toys  are on Amazon and apparently fit most of these wooden track sets.

2nd most of the Thomas trains also fit on these  and other track systems and the tracks are intermixable :)

3rd Target has some really cute wooden trains for under $4 that work great on  these tracks.  I was picking up milk and trash bags and just happened to wander past the toy section.. and hubby spotted a box of loose trains. 

I was eyeing up a  Kidcraft set but this was a better deal and I bascially got  that and all the extras for the same price I would have paid for the other table set.

I see some very happy  munchkins this Xmas, our lil guy has a geotrax remote control table set which he loves and Its like hell trying to get him away from these tables everytime we goto TrUS.. so I have no doubts this will be well worn and loved in the near future.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"