Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Motorola Video Monitor: Broken Monitor

Our video monitor seems to have gone dim.  The voice works, but the picture is barely, barely there and is extremely dark.  Has anyone else had this happen?  Can't find anywhere where we can buy just a new monitor,  you can buy a new camera so you can have it set up in multiple rooms.  TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Motorola Video Monitor: Broken Monitor

• Options
    when the lights are on in the room with the camera is it still dark/dim? or is the issue the night vision of the monitor?

did u try adjusting the brightness on the monitor?
    imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Mine has done that a couple times, but when I turn it off then back on its fine.  I'm assuming you've tried that and adjusted the brightness?   I would call the store where you bought it to see if its under warranty.

DD's Food Allergies: Peanuts and Rice, Outgrown Dairy!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

8/09 Dx PCOS & Hashimoto's
    BFP #2 12/13/11. Missed M/C at 11w5d, measured 8w6d. D&C 2/1/12
    Never in my arms, but always in my heart.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep, we've tried it all...changing the brightness, turning on/off, charging it all day with it turned off.  It happens during the day and night-vision.
  • Options
    Yea same thing happened to me with 4 yes, FOUR, different cameras.   If you read the Amazon reviews, this is not just you.  It's a issue with some of the monitors.  Motorola will replace it for you if it's within a year of purchase.  Or if you get really mad at them like I did. 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Options
    Yep what PP said, which is why we didn't get it
    Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

• Options
    The Motorola warranty really is pretty killer if it's within a year. Our charging port went bad, so I called them up, had to e-mail copy of receipt, and within 2 days I received a brand new monitor plus packaging and a free shipping label to return the old one. No further questions asked. Totally take advantage of this!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"