Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Unique gift ideas

With the holidays coming up I feel that both my boys and my niece and nephew have everything. I'm trying to come up with some gift ideas that the kids will love (& won't end up in the sea of plastic.)

My boys are 6 months and 2.

My niece is 3 and nephew 16 months.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
TTC January 2010
BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks

Re: Unique gift ideas

• Options
    Nechie122Nechie122 member
    edited November 2013
    Pottery Barn has some cute things you can personalize like sleeping bags, lunch boxes, backpacks and kid-sized suitcases.

Personalized growth charts could be another fun idea. Or my sister made my DD one of those books where they use your face (from a photo) and your name and do something like, "Annie's Adventures on Sesame Street!

Other suggestions would be a little desk or easel for art projects, ride-on toys, or piggy banks (my 2 year old LOVES her piggy bank).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    csgtvcsgtv member
    edited November 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Piggy bank is an awesome idea. What about a giant box og crayons? Or a wall hanging height chart
  • Options
    Just thought of another one, you can get storybooks writen specigly with the childs name. Makes story time special
  • Options
    I love giving personalized puzzle stools as keepsake gifts for all those ages. Babies like to climb on them and pull the pieces out and as they get older they can use the letters to actually spell their names and then use the stool as, well, stools! Uniqueproducts.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"