Parenting

Sunday Funday.

Re: Sunday Funday.

• Drunk over here. I have tomorrow off so H stayed home with DD so I could have some fun!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • MetrosPhoenixMetrosPhoenix member
    edited November 2013

Awww that sucks. Does it feel good for him? Did he cry? You have your nipples pierced? Did you cry? Does it enhance your sensitivity or whatever? PIP?

I took them out because I kept catching them on my loofah... I had them in for maybe three years?

He didn't cry, but after it was doe he goes "I think I need to lay down..." And was really pale. My nipples were way more sensitive, but like I said they'd catch and then it was game over!

@Anustart And I'm still a little new here, what is PIP?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I'm still hungover.
  • I'm supposed to be drinking but DS1 is sleeping over at my parents and they're having trouble getting him to sleep so I have to stay on standby incase I have to go get him. Stupid responsibility ...

@justaphase your stud looks awesome!!

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• I'm supposed to be drinking but DS1 is sleeping over at my parents and they're having trouble getting him to sleep so I have to stay on standby incase I have to go get him. Stupid responsibility ... @justaphase your stud looks awesome!!

That is the worst.
  • Hey-o! Is this party getting started? 
  • well shit. My laptop is dying. I'll be back when I can steel my moms. 
  • 1D and Miley on MYV EMAs tonight! Anyone watching?

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • An I getting igged cause I'm new? Someone to please tell me what is PIP?

• An I getting igged cause I'm new? Someone to please tell me what is PIP?
    P icture
    I n
    P ost

The Book of Love Has Music in it

• Ahhh, gotcha... Are wiener pictures allowed? DH said he'll take one.

• Lol

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• I believe this is the only allowed wiener pic...

@thetheisens

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Don't even think about posting one with ketchup. Ew.
  • I'm looking to get buzzed once my aunt returns home. She's a great party partner.

You have a cool sister AND a cool aunt?? #luckyduck
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • WasNotWas said:

I'm looking to get buzzed once my aunt returns home. She's a great party partner.

You have a cool sister AND a cool aunt?? #luckyduck
    Inorite?! They aren't even related ( aunt is dad's sister/sis and I have different dads).

imageimage

• So I'm deciding to do what's necessary to complete my massage license. It's the one fucking thing I'm good at, and I need an outlet soon. You all need to remind me to hound the hell out of the succubus in charge of the board to answer my fucking calls. I need this to happen.

imageimage

• Speaking of wieners, I'm totally having hot dogs wrapped in crescent rolls for dinner.  Because I am ten years old. Stop judging me. They are delicious.
  • I want a @missyishere massage for my leaderboard prezzie

I've been thinking about the soundtrack to your life all day @mabelisabiotch!!

• I don't do happy endings @wasnotwas, soooo...

imageimage

We can work something out ;)

• So I'm deciding to do what's necessary to complete my massage license. It's the one fucking thing I'm good at, and I need an outlet soon. You all need to remind me to hound the hell out of the succubus in charge of the board to answer my fucking calls. I need this to happen.
    The guy that does my acupuncture also has his medical massage license (or certification?). He is one of my favorite people in the world and makes my whole day better. You really should go for it.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • pobrecita said:

14 min to bedtime and then I'm popping some prosecco open.

FFSC: my husband does bath time 98% of the time.

I never do Bathtime. It's up there with washing bottles in my least favorite things to do.

• Hi all. Long day. Good Wife and lounging on the couch.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)

liar.

The secrets of the GTG are being revealed. So much for circle of trust...

• See why everyone wants to visit Iowa @wasnotwas? I haz the magic hands

imageimage

• I really want a meaty wiener now. Those things are fucking delicious. Thanks @missyishere!  I had pie for supper.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• It's good I didn't drink, I had to go get DS1. He's in a very "I want my mommy" phase and I knew he wouldn't last.

Now the baby is awake and DS1 is melting down cause it's 2 hours past his bedtime.

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• pobrecita said:

I'm still hungover.

You looked hot last night.

Thank you!
  • Love Jap's nose!!!
  • See why everyone wants to visit Iowa @wasnotwas? I haz the magic hands

Something's gotta keep things warm there...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"