Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  With holidays right around the corner...what are some of your seasonal favorite cold-weather foods or beverages?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• Doing well, a little more tired this week with DS adjusting to the time change.

Highlight is that we've been able to get outside on some walks which is so refreshing, lowlight would be DS's shot this morning, I'm hoping he's not too cranky the rest of the day!

I'm definitely looking forward to a weekend of nothing, just relaxation and time with my family.

Definitely peppermint mocha's and i'm with @bepandnick, warm apple cider is great.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Well, now that the week is almost over...  :-)

1.  Not too great.  I've been battling some awful illness since last Saturday.  

2.  A friend from KY came to visit last weekend and we went to see 12 Years a Slave.  

3.  Most of our plans got canceled this week because I was sick...but I did get to meet up with my college roommate for coffee while she was in town!

4.  I do love apple cider and pumpkin spice lattes but my favorite cold weather drink is Russian Tea.  I look forward to cranberries coming out in the grocery store every fall so I can make cranberry date bars.  So yummy!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"