Houston Babies

inner loop - moms to be

Hi Everyone!

Looking to meet new moms or soon to be moms that live close to town (inner loop). Me and my husband are 4 1/2 weeks along and all our friends with kids live in the burbs. We are planning to stay in town - looking for tips, things to do, shops and etc... about having a baby in the city.

Thanks!

Re: inner loop - moms to be

• There is a great New Mommy Support group at the Motherhood Center Thursdays at 1:00pm. Most of the Mom's in the group come with their babies but sometimes someone who is still pregnant will come. They also have a great Spa there with Prenatal Massages. I found them while searching for Prenatal Yoga.
  • imageallie9294:
    There is a great New Mommy Support group at the Motherhood Center Thursdays at 1:00pm. Most of the Mom's in the group come with their babies but sometimes someone who is still pregnant will come. They also have a great Spa there with Prenatal Massages. I found them while searching for Prenatal Yoga.
    where is this? I'd love to go!! I just had a baby a month a go. And btw congrats a baby is a blessing!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you! That is actually right by our house! I'll have to check it out. The prenatal yoga and massages sound wonderful!
  • Hey there! Also inner loop, not planning to move any time soon.

Don't have any tips as this is our first, but wanted to say hi and watch other replies. 

F'14 October Siggy Challenge: Animals in Costumes

• Inner-looper here also and I'm in your same boat!
    TTC Since 6/12 regular periods with annovulation DH S/A healthy Hormones normal-all unexplained IF currently 10/12 50mg of clomid-no response-BFN 11/12 100mg of clomid-1 mature follicle-IUI #1=BFN 12/8/12 clear HSG 12/12 100mg of clomid-2 mature follicles-IUI #2=BFN 1/13 5mg femara un-monitored TI, BFN 2/13 7.5mg femara 2 mature follicles, IUI#3 BFN
  • Check out premier baby planning, www.premierbabyplanning.com. She is a full time mom of three, and helps with all sorts of baby tips, tricks, advice, shopping guidance, you name it!
  • Hi! I just moved here too and WOW Houston has great resources! I recently went to a support group at a preggo resource center called brilliantly baby. It's all operated by nurses and I learned sooo much (and meet a new friend). Just google the name and it should pop up. Hope that helps :)

Ashley P. :) 

• Great tips.  I'm in the same boat.  In the loop, this is first baby.  Thanks for the info!

• Hi we are a couple in the galleria are. And I just posted on how I have no friends with children or that are expecting to anytime soon. I'd love to meet some new people going on this exciting new journey! DM if you'd like Maybe we can catch go to one of bear resources together. Teamwork makes the dream work.
    M
  • Hello!  I am in the same boat! Have lived here in Houston (now Galleria area) for a while and have tons of friends my age. The only problem is none of them are having babies yet. I am six weeks along and would love to find fun women to get together with and set up some kind of a monthly (or more) play date things with the new babies. Does anyone know of a group that is already organized for things like this? Thanks! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"