June 2013 Moms
Options

Any hunting widows this weekend?

What are your plans?

Re: Any hunting widows this weekend?

• Options
    Me! Hopefully DH fills his 2 elk tags. We need meat!

My mom is coming for the weekend and we're planning on working on crafts for J: wall hangings, headbands, etc.
  • Options
    Same here, just get a buck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It started last weekend for me but DH sprained his ankle on the first day. He's still gimping around but I'm sure it will miraculously be better by the next opportunity he has to hunt. I was on a brave mission of driving alone with DS to my in law's, which is 4 hours away. The trip started out rough but ended okay. He cried the first hour and 10 min of the trip until I pulled off and got him out of the carseat. I was there for an hour soothing him and feeding him before he finally settled enough to get back into the carseat and go to sleep. Prob won't be doing that alone again for a long time. My anxiety levels were through the roof!
  • Options
    @babymillersmommy that would stress me out so bad. We haven't driven further than 35 min with LO(I have so much anxiety). And we're flying to the inlaws for Xmas I told DH he was going to have to drug me before we left the house.
  • Options
    And yes I will be a hunters widow for part of the weekend. It's DH's bday so I can't complain.
  • Options

@babymillersmommy that would stress me out so bad. We haven't driven further than 35 min with LO(I have so much anxiety). And we're flying to the inlaws for Xmas I told DH he was going to have to drug me before we left the house.

Oh my. Do some deep breathing and heavy drinking before you get to the airport. Lol. And good luck! ...Maybe your LO will become a fabulous traveler by then.

• Options
    Wow I'm not that brave yet
  • Options
    We went with DH to put out more corn. he's going to go out with his dad and brother.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"