October 2012 Moms
Options

PSA: 50% off any bundle on honest today!

Re: PSA: 50% off any bundle on honest today!

• Options
    blondie42107blondie42107 member
    edited November 2013
    @lady dixneuf - Is it similar to Amazon with picking what you want and getting on-going orders? Sorry I have been avoiding checking in to it for fear of addictio! Lol

• Options
    @lady dixneuf - Is it similar to Amazon with picking what you want and getting on-going orders? Sorry I have been avoiding checking in to it for fear of addictio! Lol
    sort of but you can just get it once and cancel.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hmmm I'm tempted to try it. What products do you like?

• Options
    I like the diapers, the multi purpose countertop cleaner and the lemongrass hand soap smells fantastic.

• Options
    Is there a code for the 50% off? I might give it a try.

• Options
    I think it's automatic?
    if not, you can order their samples for just shipping. I suggest doing that, actually.

• Options
    For those of you who use the diapers.  Do you like the diapers better than huggies?  also does the sizing run true? Is a size four really a size 4? Wesley came home with one on from daycare the other day and I am wondering about getting them but I really like the huggies and have not been happy with any of the other brands I have tried (Kirkland, Target, & Pampers).

• Options
    Thanks for posting this! I've been wanting to buy their stuff for awhile, but this helped me convince DH. I wasn't able to get the 50% off of a bundle, but it did give me $10 off from using your invitation URL.
    IMG_0015

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"