March 2013 Moms

TTC

Anyone else TTC again or thinking about it again? DH and I are tossing around the idea, but 2 kids under 2 (only 1 1/2 years apart) somewhat scares me! Wont lie!
Me: 30 | DH:34
Married: 08/04/12
DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

Re: TTC

• We're thinking about it...but have decided to wait til LO is1 to start trying. It is a scary notion! I feel like I'm just getting a handle on having ds...it's jRc
  • Oops, sorry...it's 2:40am:)

It's hard to imagine having two needy souls:) that said, I'm excited!
  • Loading the player...
  • I would really love to have another one. I actually miss being pregnant, crazy I know! That being said, I really don't think I have the energy to have 2 under 2. I also have the memory of a very painful and traumatic c-sec very fresh in my mind! I think we will wait until DD is one and then decide. Ideally I would like them to be at least a couple of years apart.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we weren't ttc but i got pregnany in aug, had a chemical pregnancy at 5w. i swore i wasnt ready after that, but im pregnant again and due in july. my lil man will be 16m by then. we shall see how this goes FX
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We are in the crazy ttc boat. It took us 2+ years to get pg with this baby (#3) and I'm 34 so if we want another child we just have to go for it! Our first 2 kids are 18 mo apart, and it was difficult at times (sleep deprivation!) but so worth it to have them close together. Good luck!
  • Preggo here.13weeks.scared but excited.
  • came off BC on October 20th...LO was just shy of 7 months old. Next expected period is next week! We shall see :)

Anniversary

• Congrats Gurleymomma! It seems like there are a few March Mommies that are expecting now. Feeling a tiny bit jealous!
  • I think we might try this summer.  We want out lo's close in age.  We just have to see where we are at that point and will go from there.  
    Minus the exhaustion from having a lo let alone 2, I really love having a baby around.  Everyday is something new and exciting and my DD is getting so big already. I can't wait to have a 2nd and enjoy that baby and see my DD enjoy the new baby.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • My implenon expires May of 2016 but somewhere around May 2015 we would like to try for another.  My SO is 34 and doesn't want to be much older when we have our 2nd child that will probably be out last.

• I think I'd love to be pregnant again but until I get everything with work settled I think I should probably wait. We thought I'd be a stay at home mom but I ended up back at work. I work WAY too many hours and I can't stomach it now nevermind with 2
  • I am 15 weeks pregnant. It was a complete surprise. At first I was totally freaked, but now really excited about the closeness.
    TTC since 2008. I'm 30/DH 32. Unexplained Infertility.
    All Welcome!

Unmedicated IUI: 9/11 BFN

1st IVF: January 2012. BCP, Lupron, Menopur, Gonal-F
    7 eggs retrieved, 5 mature, 3 fertilized, 3dt 2 grade A embryos.
    Beta 13dp3dt = 6. Beta 16dp3dt = 9. Chemical Pregnancy.

2nd IVF: Antagonist Protocol. June 2012
    BCP, Ganirelix, Menopur, Gonal-F
    18 eggs retrieved (6/25), 12 mature, 6 fertilized

BFP! Singleton due 3/18/13!

Photobucket
  • congrats to the pg again mamas!  I can't even fathom the idea of being pregnant again, but then again I'm not even sure I want another one. :)
  • Wow, so many pregnant March Mamas..That's awesome.  We want to TTC in the late Spring/Early Summer...I stopped breastfeeding late September.  I'm still waiting for my first postpartum cycle.  I hope it comes soon so I can begin tracking my ovulation.  I kinda missed tracking, it's been over a year since those days.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"