Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Ready to deliver and nowhere to go, suggestions?

So I have an odd situation here... I have been going to ABC women's care with Armstrong Hospital ever since I had a very bad experience with Advanced ob in Butler where I lost my first baby.  I am now 40 weeks pregnant and the office notifies me that after seeing every doctor in the practice (all of whom have been very nice to work with) that now that I am ready to deliver any day according to my doctors exam, the only doctor on call for the next 5 days is a male doctor that is not with my practice and I have never met or so much as heard of before now. I will not have him deliver my baby for many reasons.  I was told in when I joined this group that one of the doctors in the practice would be there for me in delivery, and just now they drop this on me.  I am completely willing  to move to another group to deliver and am considering going to Magee.  Does anyone have any suggestions preferably north of Pitt, but in the city if I have to?  I am concerned about going into labor before getting set up with another practice, and have to just show up at Magee in labor :/

Re: Ready to deliver and nowhere to go, suggestions?

• Options
    Hope you found a good option! I was quite happy with my delivery at West Penn. Good luck if you haven't already delivered momma
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"