Nurseries and Baby Gear

Jolly jumper, jumperoo or excersaucer

Looking for recommendations on which is best and if excersaucer specific brand/models
Anniversary
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Jolly jumper, jumperoo or excersaucer

• how old is your LO?
    excersaucer is better for younger babies, but it depends on the kid and what they would like more. 

imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 3 months old, we received a walker and the doorway jumper...I was thinking of returning them and getting an excersaucer since we don't have much useable space for the walker and I've heard mixed things about the doorway jumpers. Also I'd rather end up with what will get the most use in the months to come, not necessarily right now..thanks for the input!
    Anniversary
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 3 months old, we received a walker and the doorway jumper...I was thinking of returning them and getting an excersaucer since we don't have much useable space for the walker and I've heard mixed things about the doorway jumpers. Also I'd rather end up with what will get the most use in the months to come, not necessarily right now..thanks for the input!
    i would return those IMO. walkers are apprently bad for development and foor way jumpers can easily jump into the wall. 
    i think my LO would like the jumparoo better so bought a cheap excersacuer from a friend for now then will sell it n buy a jumparoo. 

sorry not much help! i think it depends on the child and what they like. maybe try them by a friend or in the store?
    imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"