C-sections
Options

Cleaning belly bandit

I am obsessed with my bamboo belly bandit and its def in need of a cleaning. Anyone know the best way to clean it? I've checked the website and there are no instructions.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cleaning belly bandit

• Options
    If you're not sure, maybe email the company and ask. You'd hate to ruin it, I don't think they're cheap!

I need to look into getting one of these - how soon after your surgery did you start wearing it?
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Options

If you're not sure, maybe email the company and ask. You'd hate to ruin it, I don't think they're cheap!

I need to look into getting one of these - how soon after your surgery did you start wearing it?

Hate to hijack, but they gave me a hospital binder 12 hours after surgery, then I wore my belly bandit 5dpp on. It really helped IMO.

M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.

DS1- 8/2013

DS2- 11/2015 (Second round IUI)

DD- 9/2017

Baby #4 Due 5/10/20 TEAM GREEN

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@bootsorhearts - the hospital gave me one hours after delivery but I had an allergic reaction to it. I put the belly bandit on as soon as I could comfortably and ive worn it day and night since. So happy I got it. Today at 14 days pp I looked in the mirror and didn't feel repulsed - I give credit to the belly bandit.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I hand washed mine in baby det
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"