Adoption
Options

choosing a country

We are in the very early stages of the adoption process, and will likely go international. ?We are starting to research different programs and countries. ?It is so overwhelming! Are there any websites that allow you to plug in some of your criteria (i.e. age, gender, race, orphanage/foster, average timeframe, etc) and then recommend countries?

There are quite few countries on this planet. ?How in the world are you supposed to narrow it down? :)

?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: choosing a country

• Options

We went to a seminar with an open mind. ?They spoke about all the different programs and one just kind of seemed meant to be. ?Maybe this will happen for you as well! ?It was funny because it wasn't a country we had really thought about and we both left with the same feeling that Korea was where our baby would be born. ?

I wish you luck with the research. ?

I am also a proud preemie mom! :)?

• Options
    I researched for years and I feel that I am confident in each country so if you want to share your criteria, I may be able to help!  All in all, I joined every yahoo group for the country I was researching, I contacted a ton of agencies and visited a ton of forums.  You'll get there, just give it time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"