Parenting

UO?

Re: UO?

• LaurelBee said:
    not a UO, but I'd appreciate some good vibes today. Dd is getting evaluated Bc of her delay in motor skills. She's 9mos and not crawling/scooting and not pulling up. It breaks my heart that she's not meeting these milestones Bc Ds blew through them and Dd is the sweetest baby ever. I'm torn- I don't necessarily want her to test into this particular program Bc that means she has a significant delay. On the other hand, I think the program would be immensely good for her and for me to help her grow. I need hugs.
    DD didn't crawl until 11 months and it was never brought to my attention that it might be abnormal? Are there other areas of concern?
    Same my DD crawled at 10.5 months and there wasn't any concern.  She was just big.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • @luckydad should get a good gig while reading this for recappin

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• lol at mbenit.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• @luckydad should get a good gig while reading this for recappin

Think he'll read it all? Lol
    Blake 04/29/05 Will 06/12/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MrsEll said:

Great idea. DH and I still disagree on which is more hygienic - pooping in a sketchy gas station's outdoor bathroom, or pooping on the side of the road. Hand sanitizer is available in either case. I say the side of the road is a much cleaner option.
    Nature for sure. If you're hidden. Indoor bathrooms are skeevy enough.
  • mbenit4 said:

If we're talking about health hazards:

I don't think bars should have parking lots.  
    All the bars in my town are just part of the general business area and don't have their own parking lot.  

Along the same lines, I don't understand the drive-thrus serving alcohol.  How is that not promoting drinking and driving?  
    Because you are just not getting out of the car to buy it. You pick it up in a drive thru window. It is up to you to go home or open it in your car, as with anything else.

But it's a pre made drink like a margarita, right? Not just a bottle of booze or can you'd have to open? I am just wondering. Obviously people drive and drink without a drive thru, but it icks me out yo think someone could easily pick up a cocktail on the road.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• MrsEll said:

We should change Sex Talk Friday to Poop Talk Friday for a bit of variety.  

Great idea. DH and I still disagree on which is more hygienic - pooping in a sketchy gas station's outdoor bathroom, or pooping on the side of the road. Hand sanitizer is available in either case. I say the side of the road is a much cleaner option.

How do you control for access to toilet paper/wiping mechanism in either situation?

Use a leaf. It's all biodegradable. But no poison ivy dude.
  • Still icks me out. Sorry @justaphase and @mbenit4. Me no likey one bit.

imageimage

• This time of year, leaf wiping would be useless because the leaves would be all dead, so you would have crumbly poop covered leaf in your hand and likely leaf all up in your buttcrack. 

Sexy.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Leaf wiping is a load of nonsense, unless you can find of those these...

Well of course. That's exactly the leaf I meant.
  • Wiping with a leaf is way grosser than flushing with the lid up.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• Bidets are cool, but I prefer wipes.  

I don't understand people who don't use wipes after they've pooped.  Paper just doesn't get everything clean like a wipe does.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• <--------- has no idea what a diaper sprayer is.

That said, I really don't get grossed out at DS' poop.  Ever.

Diaper sprayer: think small shower head, used to spray off cloth diapers before they go in the wash
  • Peri bottle works well of you don't have a
    MrsEll said:

Also, I have had many opportunities to use a bidet, but I've always been too scared.

My peri bottle comes in handy since I don't have a bidet.

imageimage

• how do you dry your ass after using a bidet?
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • WasNotWas said:
    how do you dry your ass after using a bidet?
    Towel.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• robinsokj said:
    I don't wash my hair every day but damn right I shower I typically smell like onions by the end of the day

Same here, but replace onions with garlic.
    I wouldn't complain if my wife wore garlic perfume. Rawr.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • MrsEll said:
    WasNotWas said:
    Towel.  
    The hand towel? Thanks for the stinkpalm, CG.
    Your butt shouldn't be stinky if you use the bidet correctly.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Hey, @cinemagoddess, would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?

imageimage

• Random fact: Jason Lee is a Scientologist

imageimage

• The best wipes ever are those witch hazel things they give you postpartum. 
  • Random fact: Jason Lee is a Scientologist
    He also used to be a pro skateboarder.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• MrsEll said:
    MrsEll said:
    WasNotWas said:
    Towel.  
    Wait! So you really would use the hand towel?
    Please let the answer be no...please let the answer be no
  • MrsEll said:
    MrsEll said:
    WasNotWas said:
    Towel.  
    Yes.  Because it's just to dry your ass.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• MrsEll said:
    MrsEll said:
    WasNotWas said:
    Towel.  
    I'm okay with using a towel to dry your ass, but I would like for there to be soap involved in the washing.
  • Holls2011 said:
    DH tries to shit with the door open.  Fucking stinking up the room with his shit smell.  
    Have you tried telling him he's getting sharticles all over the house?
  • MrsEll said:
    MrsEll said:
    WasNotWas said:
    Towel.  
    I'm okay with using a towel to dry your ass, but I would like for there to be soap involved in the washing.
    But that's what the bidet is for. 

::looks around::

Am I being punked here?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Goddammit @hilarityensued

imageimage

• stoneycakesstoneycakes member
    edited November 2013
    MrsEll said:
    MrsEll said:
    WasNotWas said:
    Towel.  
    But that's what the bidet is for. 

::looks around::

Am I being punked here?
    Oh you use soap, too?  I had no idea it was so involved. I clearly no nothing about bidets.

ETA: Or grammar.
  • OK. 

You poop.

You wipe poop from your ass.

You cleanse ass-ular area with bidet water.  

You towel dry ass-ular area. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• LMAO. Who's on first, y'all?

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• I thought a bedet was a water fountain when I was a kid. I encountered one in a home improvement store and proceeded to "use" it as such. That was eye opening.
  • My parents have a bidet because the woman who built the house they live in was French.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Sorry for my fabulous spelling of bidet.
  • MrsEll said:
    Yes, but you're towel drying with the same towel that other people will be drying their hands with?
    NOOOOOOO. 

Special towel.  Then towel goes in the hamper.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"