June 2013 Moms
Options

Prozac anyone?

So I'm on my 2nd month... or 3rd? No second... I think. Oh good lord.

A couple of things I have noticed:

- I bruise SUPER easily now.
- Whenever I itch, the skin in that general area is filled with broken blood vessels. Not cool since I am ALWAYS covered in hives.
- I was getting horrible headaches if I took a pill late, but now I'm getting them every day.
- My anxiety has increased in the past week or two... we also started potty training though so that may have something to do with it. I did read that an anxiety increase was normal for about a month?

Anyone notice similar reactions or have an insight or advice?

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Prozac anyone?

• Options
    I had what you described for 6 mo. I refused to take it after that. Hopefully it won't last for you but say something to your doc.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • Options
    When I was on it it would take me forever to pee. I would sit down to pee and a full minute later the pee would slowly come out (made me super self-conscious in public restrooms). I was also numb to basically everything in life. On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being depressed and 10 being Jessie Spano excited I was a constant 5-6. It was still better than being depressed, though! I also gained weight with it once and lost weight with it another time. I know these aren't similar to your experiences but I'm just adding them because it did some weird stuff to my body. I also did have headaches, though and God forbid my script lapsed and I went a full day without taking it. It served its purpose though- can't deny that.

No advice, just empathy.
    image DD and I. DD: 6/22/2008. DS: 6/22/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"