June 2013 Moms

What is going on in Toronto??

Your mayor admitted to smoking crack whist wearing an NFL tie? Seasonal depression?
                                                              #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: What is going on in Toronto??

• Ya he sucks, he denied it forever and then was like, well you didn't ask the right questions.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I always feel bad when people have to make confessions on TV even if they're wrong. It was painful to watch this one on the news last night.

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • And his approval ratings have gone UP!!!!

DH and I lived in Toronto when he was elected. DH voted for him.

#inadrunkenstupor
    imageimage

• Is it bad I love watching the circus? I am so amused. Maybe it's because I technically live in a suburb (basically across the street is Toronto), so it's not MY tax money he's using to buy crack :p

• Why can't anyone just take responsibility for what they do anymore? They sleep around on their wives and they are sex addicts, they do crack and they are depressed or drunk... Just own it people. I'm so tired of the excuses/ justifications.

It is pretty amusing to watch though. I mean, it's smoking crack for crying out loud! How one bypasses weed or alcohol and goes straight for smoking crack is really ambitious.
  • Aw I just saw Jon Stewart's take on it and he was really genuine, he needs serious help.
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • I live in the burbs too, but it still sucks that Ford is running Toronto.  
    Ugh....he's such a hot mess,
  • But look at all the international press we are getting ...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

• Guys... You don't do crack when you're drunk?? Oops!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I wonder if he maintains that Canadian politeness while high
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"