June 2013 Moms
Options

40 days of thankfulness day 19

Morning Ladies! Happy Wednesday! This week is going fast! :) 

Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity; it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all. -William Faulkner 

What are YOU thankful for today? 

Re: 40 days of thankfulness day 19

• Options
    I am thankful for the 4.5 hour stretch of sleep I got last night.  Before kids, I would have been so upset with only sleeping for 4.5 hours.  Now, I beg for that!  I feel so much better today I can hardly contain myself.

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am grateful for my brother being both of my children's God father. 
  • Options
    Today I am thankful for my husband. He is so supportive and always there to keep me grounded. <3
  • Options
    Today I am thankful for modern technology. Email, Facebook, telephones and the like make it so easy to keep in contact with all my family on the opposite side of the continent. Without it I know I would get homesick and it would drive a huge wedge in my marriage.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    I am thankful for chocolate 
     Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm thankful for H's step dad who agreed to watch Lily on short notice.  H had a class today and I had to go to work.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am thankful for my mommy friend. Our lo's are 10 days apart and it's nice to have someone to go thru this adventure of being ftm's together!

• Options
    I'm thankful that even though my daughter doesn't sleep ....she's such a healthy, vibrant little girl. She is making great strides and I predict she'll be starting to crawl by the end of the month. Such a strong, smart cookie.

"No one will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." -Unknown

imageimageimageimage

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm thankful to be clean, that was a much needed shower!
  • Options
    I'm thankful that my SIL let me borrow her pump. I use it a lot, and it saved us so much money.

• Options
    I'm thankful for the water challenge and the abs challenge, it's really making a difference!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    What a crazy day I had. I'm happy I was able to get everything I needed done, thankful that it's the end of the day..and everyone is tucked in sound asleep.

Looking forward to tomorrow, with another busy day!

• Options
    I'm thankful for all things pumpkin. Especially the pumpkin creme brûlée I had at dinner with my family tonight haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"