Nurseries and Baby Gear

Double stroller in Kia Soul?

Hi so just wondering if any moms out there have a Soul and what double stroller fits? I don't want to have to get a new car, but afraid that a double stroller won't fit. Help!

Answers

• FmrAFBratFmrAFBrat member
    edited November 2013

I would look at the Valco Snap Dual, Kinderwagon Hop, Maclaren  double strollers, Safety 1st Stand onboard, and maybe the Citi Mini with the wheels off. It depends on what you want and need. If you are looking for a set of twins it might be harder to find something compact.

Edit: I forgot the Valco Zee 2...I believe it has a compact fold.

TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Joovy caboose or ultralight fold up nice and slim.
  • Loading the player...
  • My twins aren't here yet, but I went to Buy Buy Baby early on and had one of the employees bring the Baby Jogger City Select out to see if it fit in my Kia Soul.  It had both of the seats on it, and I had to take one of them off, but it all fit in the rear/trunk area easily.  I wanted to get Britax infant carriers for the back seat, but they were way too tight against the front seats, so we tried Chicco Keyfits and those fit much better...

I'm not sure if you have a BBB near you, but I would guess that Babies R Us would do the same thing....If you aren't set on a specific stroller yet, you can see what will actually fit in the trunk space and go from there!  I didn't try any others though, because I wanted the BJ City Select to begin with.

Jenny-34, DH-39, Furdog-Nissa
    TTC#1 since Aug '05, CP: 10/05, 8/12; BO: 1/13;
    IUI #8: BFP, beta 1, 6/4/13: 267, beta 2, 6/6/13: 765; First US 6/18/13-Twins!!!
    Due February 13, 2014 with two BOYS! 
    Henry Leo, 4# 13oz, 18.75 inches and Samuel Thomas, 6#, 18.5 inches arrived via c-section January 30th!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"