June 2013 Moms
Options

Day 1: Arms!

@kdc2007 , @kmkaull2 and I were thinking an arm challenge would be fun. I carry weight in my arms no matter how thin I am so I may as well tone those suckers up!

Your assignment today is:

Give me a love tit when you've completed this!
image DD and I. DD: 6/22/2008. DS: 6/22/2013

Re: Day 1: Arms!

• Options
    Thanks for getting us rolling!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    I get made fun of because I have zero upper body strength. When I used to do weight training with a friend, she used to make fun of my pretzel sticks for arms. Some tone and muscle would do me good, I'm in.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I just did this. Tricep dips were done on Bradley's toy box :)

Is there an even more basic version of this? My pushups were embarrassing and I could barely do a single mountain climber. But I did it!!

#Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    34blondie said:

Dammit @wasnotwas. Now I have to so this 'cause we're gloriously tall body twenties. I don't even know what a mountain climber is. Off to Google...

I tried to make the OP all fancy and have the names of the exercises clicky so you could see how to do them.

I personally hate mountain climbers because no matter how I strap my boobs down they seem to beat the crap out of my face.
  • Options
    @kittengator, another person in my head! But thanks for organizing this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I carry weight in my arms as well so i want to join the arm challenge too! I can barely do a push up but hopefully that will change!
    Married 3/24/12
    #1 Born 6/14/13
    #2 Due 11/1/16

• Options
    WasNotWas said:

Is there an even more basic version of this? My pushups were embarrassing and I could barely do a single mountain climber. But I did it!!

I hate tricep dips.  If you have dumbbells, just do a tricep kickback.  I use 10 pounds.  You could also use a resistance band. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO81bExngMI
  • Options
    WasNotWas said:

I hate tricep dips.  If you have dumbbells, just do a tricep kickback.  I use 10 pounds.  You could also use a resistance band. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO81bExngMI
  • Options
    @kmkaull2 I actually have obnoxiously strong triceps it's my biceps that are like jello
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    34blondie said:
    Dammit @wasnotwas. Now I have to so this 'cause we're gloriously tall body twenties. I don't even know what a mountain climber is. Off to Google...
    I tried to make the OP all fancy and have the names of the exercises clicky so you could see how to do them. I personally hate mountain climbers because no matter how I strap my boobs down they seem to beat the crap out of my face.
    Ah ha...that's what they are. No problem. It's easy enough to Google. My push ups are pathetic and my nose was running all over the place because I have a cold, but I did it!
    OMG you're my hero! I hate runny nose push ups! 

I suck at push ups too. I'm going to need to get on this challenge STAT before my husband gets home and has to watch my pathetic push up attempts. He's really strong and pounds them out with DD on his back. Jerk.
  • Options
    And done! \:D/
  • Options
    WasNotWas said:
    @kmkaull2 I actually have obnoxiously strong triceps it's my biceps that are like jello
    Jealous. 
  • Options
    Ok I'm in on this one too. My arms have serious bingo wings. I actually may double everything though because the muscles are pretty strong, it's the fat around them that's killing me! If I work out a lot I look like an Olympic swimmer from east Germany circa 1983, so DH may want to keep me flabby and feminine.

• Options
    @calikat80 welcome to the challenge! I'll double it with you too.
  • Options
    Thanks, I'm feeling the burn after all mini work outs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"