August 2011 Moms

Daily Would You Rather?

Would you rather....

Live on 100 acres of land or the ocean?

Drive a Chevy HHR or Kia Sol?

File bankruptcy or have a surprise pregnancy with quadruplets?

Eat squirrel or raccoon?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Daily Would You Rather?

• I live on 200 acres already, so i would love the ocean!

Dont know those vehicles....

Quads.

Squirrel. We are hunters and i love putting squirrel or rabbit in the crock pot with some gravy overnight and putting it on biscuits on the morning.
  • Ocean
    HHR
    Bankrupt
    I'll starve before I eat them. Squirrels are too cute and raccoons are rabid mother effers.
  • Loading the player...
  • Those are hard!

I'll go with ocean, Soul, bankruptcy (because that would happen anyway if I were to get quads!), squirrel.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Land
    Hhr
    Quads
    Squirrel
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Ocean
    HHR (It is super ugly but at least a brand I can get behind)
    Bankruptcy
    Squirrel. I'm with lolinshag about the gravy and biscuits. Squirrels might not be fun to clean, but they are pretty tasty. Excuse me while I go tuck my redneck roots back in...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hmmm....

Couldn't I have a beach-front 100 acres? It would actually depend on the location of either, but since I've lived by the ocean for the last 5 years, I think I'll take 100 acres.

HHR. My last experience with a Kia was bad.

Quads...but I agree that bankruptcy would soon follow unless I could swing a reality tv show deal ;-)

I've never had either, but I'll go with squirrel since it's getting more votes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Beach, HHR, quads, squirrel.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"