Trying to Get Pregnant

~~~2WW~~~

Re: ~~~2WW~~~

• @MonkeyJD:  I see the line too!  When are you planning on using the FRER?? 

@Honey127: FX for you!

@Lola825: Stay strong till Friday... good luck! 

Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 30/11

Timing: High

Test plans:  If AF doesn't show, I'll test Friday or Saturday 

Symptoms/chart stalks/rants:  I hate the emotional roller coaster of the latter part of the TWW.  I hate that I symptom-spot, that I get so nervous to temp in the mornings that I end up waking up earlier than my normal time, that I wanna bust out the PTs so badly but keep telling myself not to.  Oh, and I hate the way my chart looks this month... it's making me question my O date.  I know every one of us feels this way at one point or another, I just need to vent.  :P

GTKY: What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner?
    Besides the food, I love being with family: sharing stories, laughing, catching up.
  • @ddubzz Probably around 12:00. That will be about 4 hours since the first test.
  • Loading the player...
  • GTKY: What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner?  STUFFFFINNGGGG!!! Haha...and Eggnog.  I love that it's out right now and I have LOVED it ever since I was little.  In the coffee every morning!

I am gonna enjoy some seriously spiked eggnog this Christmas if my next cycle doesn't work.  Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!
    OMG ME TOO.  What do you put in it?
    Bourbon - Kentucky's finest ;) My grandpa taught me the best ratio: one ounce of booze to every two ounces of eggnog.
  • @ddubzz Thanks! I'm going to try... I've never even had a squinter though so I honestly dont know if I can hold out that long.

@MondeyJD Good luck!! Can't wait for an update!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Fx @honey127 and @jessa8907 !

Congrats @MonkeyJD - I see it as well!

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good luck at noon @MonkeyJD ! ( What time zone are you in???)

FX for @honey127 and @jessa8907 (I want you to test now! I'm creepy internet stalking you...)
    Hahaha! Me too!! I'm really hoping you all get BFPs!!!
  • Cycle/Month: 3/4

CD/DPO: cd 63/ 19dpo

Timing: great

Test plans: bfn today

Symptoms/chart stalks/rants: I'm having stabbing sharp pain on my left ovary and its making me nauseas.

GTKY: What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner? The stuffing!!!
  • Okay, this is going to be all jacked up until someone quotes me because TB has decided to hate my computer today. Cycle/Month: 12/12 (Loss 1-Cycle 7, Loss 2-Cycle 11) CD/DPO:16/1 or 2 Timing: Good Test plans: Would be the 17th/approx. 14 DPO. However, we're going to visit family for a week from the 15th-22nd, and I doubt I'll test while we're there. So, if I don't get my period I'll test when we get home. I'm not taking HPTs with me on the trip, but I am taking tampons. Symptoms/chart stalks/rants: None. Early this month for me to be here. We're going to keep up EOD sex just in case. GTKY: What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner? Butter, cream, and cheese. And cream cheese. I always make my grandmother's potato casserole and it's a hit. I suck at dressing, and only eat it when my aunt makes it. I'm not a huge turkey fan, but we did Alton Brown's turkey recipe last year and it turned out great. It's just H and I this year, so I'm trying to cull down the recipes to what we're going to make.

TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Me-31, H-27
    **Loss 1-Cycle 7(June 2013) at 5w6d-CP**Loss 2-Cycle 11(October 2013) at 5w4d-CP**
    **Loss 3-Cycle 14 (January-February 2014)-M/C dx 2/10, EP dx 2/24, MTX 2/25**
    Beta Hell--hCG finally down to 0 - 6/20/14
    SA normal. Genetic testing normal. Hormonal testing normal.
    HSG 6/30/14 - found blocked left tube and 2 'bubbles' on uterine wall.
    Hysteroscopy/Lap--8/4/14 - Tubes unblocked. Polyps removed from uterine wall. Septum removed.
     9/30/14--Off the bench! Unmedicated TI through December 2014
    BFP 12/14/14!!! Beta #1, 12/16: 990 Beta #2, 12/18: Over 2000! Beta #3, 12/22: over 8000!
     U/S #1, 12/23: gestational sac, possible heartbeat
    U/S #2, 12/30: HEARTBEAT! 128bpm, measuring right on at 7w EDD: 8/19/2015
    U/S #3, 1/9: BPM in the 180s, IT'S HAPPENING!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congratulations @Summerlovin314!!!!!

@CrazyCornball I'm on central time (it's 10:54 right now). I want to test again soooooo bad but I don't have to pee :((
  • @Summerlovin314: Huge congrats and H&H 9 months!  Tell your mama... it would be a wonderful birthday gift!  :)
  • Cycle/Month: First month trying. A millionth month charting

CD/DPO: CD 23/8DPO

Timing: O-1

Test plans: If I keep my mind off it, I can probably resist testing today and tomorrow. I want to wait until 10dpo on Friday.

Symptoms/chart stalks/rants: I've been gassy, hungry and irritable. My rant is that I just want it to be Friday already so I can pee on things!! 

GTKY: What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner? Sweet potatoes!! 
    ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    Stella - 7.7.11 | Ian - 8.6.14 | Isaac- 7.20.18
    #4 due 4.22.23

• amberhoothootamberhoothoot member
    edited November 2013
    Cycle/Month: 4/5
    *How did I just get a 4th anniversary badge? Can that be right? Yes that means I started bumping while pregnant with my first in 2010. I never thought life would get in the way so much to delay our second bump coming along. 

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: High

Test plans: I will cave on Monday at 8DPO. 11-11

Symptoms/chart stalks/rants: I am super excited that I had so little hair fall out this morning in the shower. Sorry this is TMI, but the miscarriage really jacked up my hormones and my hair is one of the few things I like about myself, so to lose so much everyday was really messing with me. Plus losing less hair means maybe... just maybe... my hormones might be making things better for the coming cycles. Also, my terrible acne outbreak is clearing up! It might be short lived but I don't care, for today, I am excited.

I have this weird thing where I hate eating at family events. I am a slow eater and it annoys everyone. Plus I am always trying to manage DS so eating takes a back seat. But I LOVE turkey.

PS Should I be worried that I didn't have a pre-O dip and all my other charts did?
    Or can I chalk this up to crappy temp management this cycle?

httpi790photobucketcomalbumsyy184elsabrown08e26d3682-3305-47b8-9997-1488d4f6ff18_zpscd6c53aajpg
    ~*~
    Married 4.4.09  ~*~  Me-34 & DH-32 ~*~
    Complete Thyroidectomy Oct 07'  &  Cardiac Ablation Surgery for SVAT Sept 11'
    BFP #1 - 10.3.10  I  EDD 6.11.16  I  Boy #1 born 6.16.11
    BFP #2 - 9.12.13 l EDD 5.27.14 l CP 9.20.13
    BFP #3 - 3.5.14 I  EDD 11.17.14 I  Boy #2 born 11.17.14

• Cycle/Month: 3/4

CD/DPO: 31/8

Test plans: thinking about testing tomorrow, even though I know it will probably be too early to see anything.

Symptoms/chart stalks/rants: a little crampy, bloat, and sore lower back...nothing unusual but of course my mind is always wondering if this month may be different.

This is cheesy, but really the main thing that I love about thanksgiving dinner is being around my whole family. We have a big group of extended family that all get around the dinner table. There are several relatives that I only see on this day, so it's really fun to catch up and just be together.

Me (28) DH (27)
    Married June 2012
    Started TTC July 2013
         BFP #1          August 2013          EDD 4/29/14            natural MC at 6-7 week
    BFP #2         January 2014         EDD 9/24/14            MC at 8 weeks, D&C
    BFP #3         March 2014            EDD 12/4/14            MC at 8 weeks, D&C
    BFP #4         August 2014            EDD 4/20/15        Hoping for our rainbow
                                                It's a BOY!

• Oh yay, congrats @summerlovin314 !! BFP party! :)

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @summerlovin314 I see a line!! Congrats girl!! I'd totally tell my mom if it was her birthday!! That would be the best birthday gift EVER and something you could never plan again most likely!!

All these positives are making it harder and harder to wait until Friday!! CONGRATS to all of you guys today!! Whoooo!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Cycle/Month: 5/6

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Test plans: None yet

Symptoms/chart stalks/rants: Other than lots of creamy CM, I haven't had any of my other typical post O symptoms... and yesterday I saw what could potentially be implantation bleeding. But at 5 dpo that must be too early for that, right? Well, either way, its unusual for me to spot during my LP at all.

GTKY: What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner? The part where everyone is at the table yelling to be heard over each other and laughing - and pumpkin pie!
  • Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 32/?

Timing: Will start temping next cycle so I know what's going on.

Test plans: Took the 4 blue dye tests that DH bought me, he now knows not to buy blue dye. Three of them were invalid, one was negative, whompwhomp, will test again on Friday if AF is not here.

Symptoms/chart stalks/rants: Super sore boobs almost all month, slight nausea

GTKY: What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner? Can I say pumpkin pie with extra cool whip even if it's technically dessert? If not stuffing, buuuut the pie wins hands down.
    April's TTGP Siggy Challenge: Favorite Superhero
    SuperMan!
  • Congrats @summerlovin314! I'm happy for you but sad we won't get to see your adorable poochie anymore :-)

imageimageimage
  • Cycle/Month: #30

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: O-1, O (IUI & Sex that evening), & O+1

Test plans: Well I tested a few days ago (dumb since I was still so early in the 2WW) and of course it was a BFN. My birthday is tomorrow so I'm holding out until then without high hopes of a BFP due to still being pretty early in the game. If temps are still high and AF doesn't show on the day expected, I will test again then.

Symptoms/chart stalks/rants: Cramping, stuffy nose, lots of CM. All that could possibly be pregnancy related, yet could be AF related. Who knows!

GTKY: What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner? The turkey with stuffing and the jelly cranberry sauce all on one spoon together! There's something about that combo!! Yummy!!

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 since March 2010

DH - SA = Low Morphology. Great overall count.

August 2012: HSG - All Clear

September 2012: Timed Intercourse 100 mg Clomid CD 4-8 w/ Repronex & HCG Injections = BFN

October 2012: Timed Intercourse 100 mg Clomid CD 4-8 = BFN

September 2013: New Doctor: 50 mg Clomid CD 5-9 & IUI #1 = BFN

October 2013: 50 mg Clomid CD 3-7 & IUI #2 = BFN 

November 2013 to ??? = On a mental break for now.

• Congrats @Summerlovin314!!

TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Me-31, H-27
    **Loss 1-Cycle 7(June 2013) at 5w6d-CP**Loss 2-Cycle 11(October 2013) at 5w4d-CP**
    Hysteroscopy/Lap--8/4/14 - Tubes unblocked. Polyps removed from uterine wall. Septum removed.
    BFP 12/14/14!!! Beta #1, 12/16: 990 Beta #2, 12/18: Over 2000! Beta #3, 12/22: over 8000!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 4/6

CD/DPO: 32/9

Timing: O-4, -1

Test plans: well, like an idiot I tested last night 8 DPO and BFN....duh! So, I am planning on waiting it out until Saturday (if I don't have to work) and Sunday if I work Saturday.

Symptoms/chart stalks/rants: Over thinking everything. My temp dropped some this morning. I am not familiar with the 2WW so does this mean I'm out? Stalk ME!

GTKY: What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner? My mother in laws dressing with cranberry sauce! Her recipe was her mother in laws and it is the best!
    Married-April 14, 2012
    photo ffa00d75-1a16-4974-ba67-29b0586aa596_zps2fcde10f.jpgphoto 6da80302-90bf-4073-b107-f79f533bb026_zps2abef5ec.jpgimage

Started TTC April 2013 
    BFP February 1, 2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I see a faint line MonkeyJD!!!!!!!!!
  • @MonkeyJD Congratulations! Yayayaya!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Hahaha! @moose0512 You & me both ;)

Thank you so much everyone! DH won't be home till around 5:00 & I can't call my mom so you are the first to know!
  • @MokeyJD I must be seeing things too! It's there
    Married-April 14, 2012
    photo ffa00d75-1a16-4974-ba67-29b0586aa596_zps2fcde10f.jpgphoto 6da80302-90bf-4073-b107-f79f533bb026_zps2abef5ec.jpgimage

Started TTC April 2013 
    BFP February 1, 2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • TeeJ526TeeJ526 member
    edited November 2013
    Congrats @MonkeyJD!

@britneyfaye Your temp drop is still well above the coverline. I wouldn't stress over it. You're still in it! FX!

Edit: Where's @TheAnne! There's so many pee sticks to stalk!
  • @TeeJ526 thank you. So as long as it is above coverline? Or should I keep fingers crossed it doesn't drop further? I've stalked countless charts on FF just seeing others temps during 2WW but since I haven't O'd since temping, I have no idea what to expect. 
    Married-April 14, 2012

Started TTC April 2013 
    BFP February 1, 2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • MonkeyJD said:
    That is not a squinter!!! Oh man @-)

No way!! That is a definite line!!! Congrats @MonkeyJD!
  • Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 13/2? (Still waiting on the CH from FF)

Timing: If CD 11: -3, -1, O, +1

Test plans: Nov. 18 (14DPO)

Symptoms/chart stalks/rants: My chart is totally messed up this cycle.  I got a new BBT CD1 but it was not working properly. Yesterday I woke up and starting talking to DH before temping, so who knows whats going on right now???

GTKY: What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner? I love cooking! My favorite dish is probably the mashed potatoes though.  My Mom makes them with butter, heavy cream, sour cream, cream cheese, and cheddar. They are approximately 5000 calories per serving but oh so good. I also really love making leftover sandwiches the next day with my homemade Apple&Honey challah!

1st BFP 12/12/13 DS born 8/2014
    TFAS March 2016 - BFP 5/19/16!!! EDD: 1/31/17
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Woot! So many awesomes! Congrats @MonkeyJD!

TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Me-31, H-27
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Megs7911Megs7911 member
    edited November 2013
    Congrats @Summerlovin314!!! H&H 9 months!

Congrats @MonkeyJD too!! See I told you that was a pretty chart! 

ETA: saw the HPT above. 

1st BFP 12/12/13 DS born 8/2014
    TFAS March 2016 - BFP 5/19/16!!! EDD: 1/31/17
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @TeeJ526 thank you. So as long as it is above coverline? Or should I keep fingers crossed it doesn't drop further? I've stalked countless charts on FF just seeing others temps during 2WW but since I haven't O'd since temping, I have no idea what to expect. 
    @britneyfaye - No problem! For a lot women, the once the temp goes near or below the coverline, that means AF is on its way. For others, the temp doesn't drop until after AF shows up (self included), so looking at one temp isn't going to help gauge whether or not AF is on its way until you've charted for a couple of cycles. All you can do it just keep temping and see what it does.
  • TeeJ526 said:
    @TeeJ526 thank you. So as long as it is above coverline? Or should I keep fingers crossed it doesn't drop further? I've stalked countless charts on FF just seeing others temps during 2WW but since I haven't O'd since temping, I have no idea what to expect. 
    @britneyfaye - No problem! For a lot women, the once the temp goes near or below the coverline, that means AF is on its way. For others, the temp doesn't drop until after AF shows up (self included), so looking at one temp isn't going to help gauge whether or not AF is on its way until you've charted for a couple of cycles. All you can do it just keep temping and see what it does.
    Thank you! I have yet to have AF show on her own since coming off BC. I have been doing provera to jump start cycles since April. I have an appt in January to look at my charts, see if I've O'd and also see if my cycle has started to regulate. So, I feel like until that appt I'm in some type of limbo....just hanging around and waiting for something. You ladies are so awesome though! I will always take any advice I can get.
    Married-April 14, 2012

Started TTC April 2013 
    BFP February 1, 2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • lmdonnel said:

Cycle/Month: 3/4

CD/DPO: 41/...

Timing: ...

Test plans:  Tested several times last week since this is my longest cycle ever, all BFN's.

Symptoms/chart stalks/rants: I decided to start using my LH tests yesterday just to see what they would show since I honestly don't even know if I've O'd yet this cycle. Yesterday's was negative, but much darker than what I expected. This morning's was also negative, but again, a pretty dark line for what I was expecting.The first couple of months my OPK's were lighter lines leading up to O, but then stark white after a day or 2 of dark positives. I'm guessing there is a possibility I still haven't O'd yet this cycle, but has anyone else had decently dark lines AFTER already O'ing?? Just curious since it hasn't been my experience yet.

GTKY: What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner? I LOVE all the different casseroles and salads. Green bean casserole might be my favorite though.
    My really dark OPKs were all after O this cycle and last :-)
  • Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 18/9

Test plans: I was planning to take one tomorrow or Saturday, because my cycles have been really short lately (about 20 days)

Symptoms/chart stalks/rants: I had some pink CM last night, and a little spotting this morning. My temp dropped a good bit this morning, too - still above my coverline but barely.  After I got home from yoga class this morning, it looks like the spotting might actually be AF starting - there's more (brown) blood now.  AGH.  That means my cycle was only 17 days this time (19 last time)... way way too short :(  I guess I'll be leaving the 2ww shortly.  Feeling so moody and discouraged. Chart stalks welcomed.  

GTKY: What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner? Thanksgiving dinner is one of my favorite things ever! I love it all - turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie, mac and cheese (carbs carbs carbs!)
    Me: 34 - PCOS | DH: 30 - everything looks good!
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    March 2014 - 1st medicated cycle - 5mg Femara CD 3-7 = BFP! EDD 12/26/14

It's a boy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loving all these BFPs today!!!

@humblebee2 - I'm not convinced you O'd just yet. The OPKs and CM don't match with the temps. :(

@monkeyjd - I think I see something. Congrats!

@jessa8097 - FX. I can't believe you're still holding out!

@lola825 - FX. At 16DPO I would be peeing on sticks every time I hit the restroom!

@summerlovin314 - Congrats! I didn't even have to blow up the pic to see that!
    Also, great use of the turkey background instead of the obligatory granite.

httpi790photobucketcomalbumsyy184elsabrown08e26d3682-3305-47b8-9997-1488d4f6ff18_zpscd6c53aajpg
    ~*~
    Married 4.4.09  ~*~  Me-34 & DH-32 ~*~
    Complete Thyroidectomy Oct 07'  &  Cardiac Ablation Surgery for SVAT Sept 11'
    BFP #1 - 10.3.10  I  EDD 6.11.16  I  Boy #1 born 6.16.11
    BFP #2 - 9.12.13 l EDD 5.27.14 l CP 9.20.13
    BFP #3 - 3.5.14 I  EDD 11.17.14 I  Boy #2 born 11.17.14

• Cycle/Month: month 12

CD/DPO: CD17 2DPIUI

Test plans: None right now

Symptoms/chart stalks/rants: Nothing

GTKY: What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner? My mom makes stuffed mushrooms and I crave them all year :)

Married in September 2010, started TTC journey November 2012

Me-

7 IUI- 2 CP- 2 BFN

RPL blood work 12/27, showed a balance translocation in chromosome 11;22  

Spouse-

PCOS 4 IUI-4 BFN

New Plan: Reciprocal IVF, me as carrier wife's eggs. Just went through insurance and received partial approval, so my part will go through my IVF benefits and wife's part will be out of pocket. Now just finalizing finance plans to cover the oop costs. Doctors office is in process of moving to a new building so there are no IVF start ups until March/April 2015. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"